Naz

Affiliate marketing is very demanding and popular these days. People are making good money but I am wondering how can they do this. According to my experience ,I didn't earn good from this field. I know how to promote affiliate marketing programs but still I didn't get benefits from this field.

I want to ask if anyone from you is in any affiliate marketing program and he/ she did make good profit from this field, tell me their experiences.

I think it takes a lot of time to promote an affiliate link or product and it's difficult to attract interested buyers or people toward that product . Mostly affiliate programs are not free and when we pay to enter in that program ,and we didn't make any profit then it's a lose of money with time.

May be I am wrong but I am sharing my personal experience.
What's your experience related to affiliate marketing program? Let me know through comments.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I believe those who are making full-time income with affiliate marketing on clickbank will be satisfied. There are a lot of reasons for this. First clickbank is one of the affiliate programs that offer high percentage commission which stood at about 75%. Another thing is that most of the products comes with necessary material for easy promotion on the affiliate marketers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the best skills anyone can acquire on the internet and start making a whole lot of money. I am not yet and established affiliate marketer but i have come a long way to know a whole lot of things about it. I can definitely tell you that it is worth it.

KAM2021

Affiliate Marketing has to be the best way to earn money from home right now. You don't have to deal with customers or inventory. All you have to do is find people looking for a specific problem and then you present them with the solution. A lot of people think they can just jump in and make a million dollars in a month, but I believe in learning from who has already done. SO DON'T EVER BE CLOSED MINDED. Always be willing to learn.

One Love and Stay Safe

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a two way answer for sure. There are some people that are satisfied with what they are making in affiliate marketing. They do make it big there. This is because they chose the right choice of niche. They will surely be happy with it and those that are not making anything from if won't like it.

Richardion

To some point yes, because you earn with no investments.

To some point no because it is time consuming.

It is energy draining because you need to create content contenously.

But all in all affiliate marketing has more davantages than disadvantages.

Affiliate marketing is just a win win for both parties.

Carson20t

After promoting some books from Amazon I decided to take a relax mode a little bit to sell through afilliate marketing.Researching and finding affiliate programs is still an easy thing . The only major problem is driving traffic to the hosting site.you need a quality hosting site that you will drive traffic to.When people are coming to view your products you are promoting they need to find a very attractive hosting site.if you are interested in the once off and product specific platform you could use a landing page but eventually you need a website with all the features that are favourable ,catchy and looking professional.Then your chances to win with affiliate marketing will be high.to your success

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate Marketing has to be the best way to earn money from home right now. You don't have to deal with customers or inventory. All you have to do is find people looking for a specific problem and then you present them with the solution. A lot of people think they can just jump in and make a million dollars in a month, but I believe in learning from who has already done. SO DON'T EVER BE CLOSED MINDED. Always be willing to learn.

One Love and Stay Safe
You are definitely very right on this. if you are starting affiliate marketing as a problem solver then there is a possibility that you will go a very long way in making a whole lot of money from it. You first of all need to provide value for people before they can actually pay for it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to satisfy with affiliate marketing if I am making full-time income with it. At present I am not engaging in affiliate marketing. I am trying to gather enough resources that can help me to launch my affiliate marketing can pain on the fast track. I need more money to get started as I will be using page traffic to promote affiliate offers.

Naz

To some point yes, because you earn with no investments.
Yes you are right but it also needs free time and somehow good experience to get full benefits from affiliate marketing program m Of a person doesn't have any experience then I am sure he can't get good benefits from this Field.