Are you still struggling to make money online?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are lots of people that are still struggling to make money online. And this is because they are not getting the right information to get started or they are lazy to try the one that has been introduced to them. Like a guy came to me one day and asked me to give him links to make money online and of course I gave him trendri forum to work on. But he later came to me saying that it is not easy to post on the forum. So he was unable to make money using the link I have him because he was lazy to try.

Another thing is determination. Once someone that wants to make money online is not determined to make the money then any hard way that comes his way, he will not try it again and again even if he fall once. Like the guy that I gave the link to get paid to post. Because he was not determined to make money online, he did not force or encourage himself to try more. But for someone that wants to make money online and his determined, he will try every means to make money online like I first started when I worked on many scammed websites before I now get the legit ones.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes it is determination that will help one make money whether online or offline the thing is that when once you set your mind to achieve a thing you must add determination to it to be able to succeed we it.

we need to know that the thing with making money one should be intentional about money making if one wants to succeed with it especially if you are self-employed and don't have anyone that will really give you the push that you need then you just have to be determined and push yourself to the limit you want and the kind of money you want to make .

A lot of people are still poor or broke because they have refused to determined to make money so determination is key with money making make up your mind today and start working diligently on the any site that you want to make money and definitely make money.

Heartstrings

I am kind of struggling but it's because I am not getting the right informations or rather I seem not to get any legit forum that are better than trendri,so far trendri is one of the best that I know of. I would love to try many online earning jobs but no one can tell which one is scam.

I was once like your friend,I was kind of not so determined then, despite that I love to do it. Like when I first registered on this forum,I didn't understand the forum well then,so I decided to just skip it but it was the fact that no one to put me through on how to go about it in details so that I won't fall victim of been baned,and the do and don't of the forum. It was after over 3 months I was so determined to start it and here I am today. So truly determination and the zeal to succeed and have at least a source of income counts.