Are You Using Binance Earn Program?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Binance is the world’s largest crypto exchange platform. If you are using Cryptocurrencies, chances are there that you are also using Binance.

Binance is not just an exchange and trading platform, it also offers various ways to earn cryptocurrencies. The earning program on Binance is called Binance Earn.

Binance Earn has two options:

Guaranteed

High Yield

Guaranteed Earning program includes various earning methods like Auto Invest, Savings. Locked Staking, BNB Vault, Launchpool, ETH 2.0 Staking, and PolkaDot Auction.

High Yield Earning program includes Dual Investment, Liquidity Farming, and DeFi Staking.

How to use Binance Earn Program?

In order to use Binance Earn Program, you need to first verify your Binance account. Verifying your Binance account is not difficult. All you need is government ID such as Passport, Driving Licence, National ID, etc. You also need to verify your selfie, which I think should not be a problem as long as you have no plans to do illegal transactions.

Second requirement for using Binance Earn is you need to fund your Binance account with some cryptocurrencies.

Apart from Binance Earn program, there is also another way to earn from Binance. You can use Binance referral program and earn upto 40 percent commission from trading on Binance Spot, Futures and Pool.

Binance also offers a learning program called Binance Academy where you can learn everything about cryptocurrencies.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have stated using Binance Earn program recently. Since you have to lock your asset in order to use this program and during the staking program you cannot use your crypto, I avoided this earning method for a long time. I finally decided to put my ADA on staking. I had 214 ADA and I wanted to stake for 90 days, but when you choose this option, you can only stake 200 ADA. Based on the 10 percent APY, I will be receiving 5 ADA after the end of 90 days period. Based on current value is is just about $4.5.