As the bitcoin hit its lowest downtrend?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The fall in the cryptocurrency market has caused serious loss in the cryptocurrency market and this is exactly what is really happening presently. Most especially the Bitcoiners have lost interest in the Bitcoin investment because of the drastic fall in the price of the Bitcoin. In the last seven days, the Bitcoin has fallen by 33.18% and that is a very huge fall in the price of Bitcoin. The market value of bitcoin is at $22k as at the time of writing this piece.

This is a very big loss for the Bitcoiners and it is actually creating a lot of havoc in cryptocurrency market. The reason is that the fall in the price of Bitcoin will definitely affect other cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market. The question that the expert are asking is that- has the Bitcoin hit its lowest value? will it continue in the downtrend? or make a reversal to the upward direction? These questions need answers. The answers are very important for the Bitcoiners so that it will restore confidence and it will make them feel that they've not lost anything because the possibility of the bitcoin surging is very slim. In this regard it is very important for the Bitcoiners to keep

coinsrider

I feel currently the market shall be side ways even for the crypto at least for few months before it begins the upward run. also its interesting to know that people are not buying more as many had previously invested heavily during 2020-21 may be the right kind of believers in Crypto's shall be the ones holding on making profit in the long term.

Suba

Staff member
One of my mistakes as a Bitcoin holder is overly believing that BTC will recover and rise to the top, although there are many predictions out there that Bitcoin will fall below $25k, but I didn't take the opportunity to take profit at a price of around $39k, maybe I was too busy with activities offline, so less concentration on crypto. Currently the Btc price is $21k. If at the time the price of btc was $39k I could sell 1Btc of course now I can buy almost 2btc. Even according to the news I got that the Fed would raise its benchmark interest rate by 75 basis points. Of course the crypto market will continue to be bearish, maybe Btc will go under $15. Of course, to sell Bitcoin today requires its own courage.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
One of my mistakes as a Bitcoin holder is overly believing that BTC will recover and rise to the top, although there are many predictions out there that Bitcoin will fall below $25k, but I didn't take the opportunity to take profit at a price of around $39k, maybe I was too busy with activities offline, so less concentration on crypto. Currently the Btc price is $21k. If at the time the price of btc was $39k I could sell 1Btc of course now I can buy almost 2btc. Even according to the news I got that the Fed would raise its benchmark interest rate by 75 basis points. Of course the crypto market will continue to be bearish, maybe Btc will go under $15. Of course, to sell Bitcoin today requires its own courage.
It is obviously important that we should be taking into consideration the bearish market in the cryptocurrncy market presently before we take the decision on whether to buy or sell . No one knew that the Bitcoin would reach $21k. The present prices is really unbelievable, it would have been the best option to sell when the price was slightly above $42k. One will have access to buying 2BTC by now with ease and it would be another way to make good income in the future because the possibility of the bitcoin making a rebound in the future is very sure.

Bitcoin has gone through lots of downtown in the past and it has rebounded severally too. I will try to look at the Bitcoin chart to see if I can predict correctly the next move of the Bitcoin. it will be a very tough decision to take on whether to buy or sell the BTC because nobody knew it's next move. If it is very sure that it will go down, the best bet is to buy when the price further dipped
. This is exactly how to make very good amount of money in the cryptocurrncy market. There are speculations on the major cause of the downtrend and I am very sure that if could have access to the right information on the cause, it will be a very good opportunity to predict the price movements of the BTC.

Melanie Terrell

We can’t have all these answers. The market situation is very dicey to predict and that is the biggest concern of all investors. Do we move or hold? Depending on the market shift, you have to make a decision. Loss is part of the game, which is why a good backup plan or a fall through strategy should be built in case of doomsday.

Misology

We can’t have all these answers. The market situation is very dicey to predict and that is the biggest concern of all investors. Do we move or hold? Depending on the market shift, you have to make a decision. Loss is part of the game, which is why a good backup plan or a fall through strategy should be built in case of doomsday.
Well said, the market is very delicate. Instead of holding bitcoin at the moment, I propose active trading. Because the market is highly volatile right now, and every moment the BTC value changes. Within 5 days the market has had huge volatility falling down to $17k and rising back up to $21k. Traders should take advantage of the market however it changes and go with the flow.

captainKazoo

Bitcoin has experienced many downturns and recoveries. Nobody knows BTC's next move, so buying or selling it will be difficult. If you are extremely confident that it will go lower, your best bet is to purchase it when the price has dropped even further and hold.

Phytology

We can’t really say which side the market will shift, anything is possible during these uncertain times. The best way to make any kind of move is by analysing the right time when the price dips lower than usual so you can buy and hold until you think you’ve received the profit you wanted.

Snaffle

Yes. Bitcoin has hit its lowest point in the downtrend, which was almost around $17k. Now, we can see that the price is rising back up steadily again, and the current value of 1 BTC is 20K USD.
However, as the market movements are not in our hands, we cannot really tell if this is the lowest hit or there will be further downfall. All we can do is hope that the demand and supply force of BTC regains to normal and its price will increase back to the $40k mark.

coinsrider

Bitcoin has experienced many downturns and recoveries. Nobody knows BTC's next move, so buying or selling it will be difficult. If you are extremely confident that it will go lower, your best bet is to purchase it when the price has dropped even further and hold.
I agree, we would never really know what the next move is.

Peninsula

Seems like yes. Bitcoin’s lowest level was $17k, and now its value is fluctuating around the $20k mark. It looks like the new resistance level, where demand and supply is matching. So probably, bitcoin will rise now, and not hit lower than $17k again. Only time can tell us, because crypto is absolutely unpredictable.

Abessive

The bitcoin has seen a sharp decline in value over the past few months, and many people are wondering if the worst is over. While it is difficult to predict the future of bitcoin, it is possible that the recent downtrend is the bottom of the market. This could mean that bitcoin is poised for a rebound in the near future. However, it is also possible that bitcoin has further to fall. Only time will tell.