As the third-largest Defi Blockchain, Fantom has surpassed Binance Smart Chain.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The defi and shrewd chain blockchain project Fantom has formally outperformed BSC as far as TVL in defi conventions this week. On January 24, 2022, Fantom right now holds $11.73 billion, expanding by 46.62% in seven days.

While year-to-date, Fantom's local token fantom (FTM) is up 4,671.7% against the U.S. dollar, throughout the most recent fourteen days, FTM has lost 18.6%. Today, there's $1.6 billion in FTM exchange volume and the undertaking has a market valuation of around $4.9 billion.Out of the $1.6 trillion crypto economy, the defi token fantom's (FTM) by and large valuation addresses 0.31% of the total. As far as the $510 billion shrewd agreement stages, Fantom is the thirteenth biggest blockchain, beneath Tron or more Stellar.

D

Deleted member 28127

Binance Smart Chain are improving their services day after day and this is something that we should respect because they are involved in more and more cryptocurrencies and introducing new features and having partnerships with new websites, means crypto earners either the coin they have earned could use it to trade on this platform.

Flow-er

I am not disputing the fact that binance has been surpassed by another blockchain but I'm not sure of the legitimacy or the genuineness of the news that you are giving us. This is because Binance is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world and the BSC is one of the best performing blockchain in the cryptocurrency market as at now . I have seen by development over time because of the mind blowing project embarked upon by binance in Africa including Nigeria where it trained many Nigerian university students on how to use cryptocurrencies to trade inorder to know how to make huge amount of profit from it and self empowerment program. This is just a few of the projects that this cryptocurrency Behemoth is embarking upon in the world. It will make it very difficult for any other block chain to be as busy as the binance smart chain. Binance as gain recognition in the cryptocurrency space and it houses so many decentralized finance projects and also houses so many non-fungible token project. this is to show that binance is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world as of today in the cryptocurrency space.