Earn Money At what age did you earn your first money

Finger Geek

Verified member
Talking about making money. In a man life there exist a time that he will start to earn money either online or offline, any ways. There are some that makes money at a very tender age. Will Smith 's daughter started making money when she was around 6 years doing music. There are some teen in tech that also had app that made them rich. There was an app I am not sure if it is snapchat, it is owned by a 13 years old then, he was offered to sell the apps for millions of dollars but didn't sell then, I don't know about now.

Talk about me. I earned my first money when I was sixteen years old then I help Vodafone to sell one of there products on streets. That was the first time I would say I work with my hand to earn money.

Now to you. At what age will you say you earned your first money and what did you do to earn that money?

Mertayasa

I got my first payment when I was 17 years old. During that time I work as waiter in the small restaurant in my place. It's not much amount of money, I only got around $25 a month by helping them. That was a hard time for me, but it's fun when I remember right now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I started making money at a very young age. I could remember vividly when I used to help my mother to run her business and I would always make a lot of sales. that is what made me need to develop interest in businesses especially now that it is easier to do business online and make a lot of money. It was what made me not to have the desire to work for anyone.

arunima25

Verified member
I remember making my first money at the age of 16. I was in 11the Grade and in High School. I used to tutor two sisters in my neighborhood. They were in 10th and 8th Grade and I helped them with their Maths and Science lessons. I took classes four days a week including weekends and I made good money then. Much more than my pocket money and even saved a chunk of it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I started making money online last year when I was first introduced into bizdustry, and then there was a possibility of making up to $3 everyday , trendri was actually the second site I started making money online this year and I think I started making money online last year when I wasthe age of 18.

A K Rao

I really don't remember when I have started earning money as I never felt and dearth of money since my child hood I used to run a private library for the friends of mine during the summer vacation. By doing so I used to get money and some good reading material as well. This I used to do when I was about twelve years. Before that also I used to prepare kites and sell to my friends during the summer vacations.

Heartstrings

Actually It was after my secondary School some years back,the thing is that I love business or online earning far better than the other ones. I love the idea of learning a skill or working hard in whatever legitimate way to earn some cash. After my secondary school,I used my mom's sewing machine to learn how to pend and fix the needles. I started grabbing learning some little things that i could easily learn.

Some certain time a very close family friend came and requested to mend her clothes,my mum wasn't home by then, so I decided to play along and billed her,so that was actually how I earn my first money. I was so proud of myself then,but I couldn't continue with my little found business, else my mum would definitely show me who is the boss. Trendri is actually my second and I hope to enjoy every bit of it.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well, the kind of job and amount earned will greatly affect my judgement in this condition. If we are talking about making money online, then I earned my first money when I was 17 years old. I began some little online jobs where I was earning before getting to know more and earn better online.

But even way back when I was just 6 years old, I have been earning from some offline jobs. There were times when I would help in some little farm work and I will get rewarded. Other times, some little construction work and also, I do sell lemon at home. I was making money since a small age from these things that I had just listed but I never made money online until I was 17 years.

I now make most of my money online even though I also earn from many offline jobs. It's just a mix since I earn in both ways.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The thing is that we were not allowed to make money early in life but this does not mean that we were not taught how to make money, save money and spend money.. I can remember vividly that my mum took time to teach us about money and why we should start conserving our money as early as we could.

so it's a good thing that she taught us how to save money as early as my money because I do with it and I am making good use of the information and it is working perfectly for me at least to the best of my knowledge I am not slacking in this area.

For making money I started in my twenties but I don't think it was anything late as I started making money when I believe I should and when I had come of age. it has been a wonderful experience.

Caramelle

The first time I earned money from my labor was when I was 10. My siblings and I get paid to do housework during summer vacations and we had fun listing the tasks we did, submitting the bill to our parents, and getting paid on a semi-monthly basis. I learned accounting and budgeting early in life because of these simple opportunities. The experience also taught me to value work and to work hard for whatever I want in life.

I landed my first serious job when I was 23 right after passing the licensure examination. My salary was just slightly above the minimum wage in my country. Life was uncomplicated then and I was just too happy to get a job, earn my own money, and gain exposure and experience in the work world. My first employer was a private bank and my job was probably one of the most boring jobs in the world. My tasks consisted mostly of uploading daily bank transactions to the mainframe computer and reconciling the fixed assets of the branch.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, It been a very long time and I can't remember exactly when that was, but it was when I was a very young guy, I think around 16 years, what happened was, I was very much obsessed with how I look, so I wanted to make money to buy clothes and feel fly.

I did a lot of menial jobs, from construction work, where I get to work with older people, to clearing grass, to getting paid to wash my parent's car, I run it all, and I will use all of the money to buy clothes or fancy shoes.

That was inherently my motivation, making online also started in forex, that was where I made my first bucks online and it is still viable till today, I also did some freelancing and also sold some stuffs, currently I make money from a lot of decent sources, I do not have a passive income source yet though.