Atomic wallet is a very good wallet for beginners

I

immaz077

Hey all, we are all trying to earn something online for this year end. Why not try crypto staking and it is free to enter. Try it by using Atomic Wallet.

I don't know how to go about with crypto staking. I havr read so much about it and I am very sure using the atomic wallet will let the process of learning it be faster. Is there any other purposes other than staking for the the creation of the wallet as well

Well, I did start mining and had a hard time connecting a wallet to the mining pool. In this case too atomic wallet proved use full. Their wallet got connected to the pool and I have been withdrawing to this wallet for 3 months now. Also their online support chat was pretty quick to response. I am still a beginner for crypto so I guess atomic wallets lacks some functions functions like other wallets eg:trustwallet, coinbase.. I myself have to check other purposes in atomic walllet.

This is the very first time I am hearing about crypto staking and the atomic wallet but it seems using them will be interesting.
Yes try it, I dont have any benefits by telling you this but since it was ok O wanted share the experience. Atomic wallet good but cant say best cause there's always room for improvement right!

Thank you for your insight, it was indeed insightful. Talking about crypto currency it is obvious that this will become the saving life line in the nearest future. Sensible countries and government are investing heavily in crypto currency, because they have seen the future and are wise enough to start taping into it.

I have heard of atomic wallet and I think this will be the right time for me to give it an attempt but I just want to know if it serves the same purpose or if it can serve the same purpose and functions like trust wallet. If It does I will be glad to have it.

Dear Kingsley, thanks for reading, pls give me a like to get a trophy in trendri.com ☺️
Personally I use atomic wallet as a primary one, but I have done wallet connect with trust wallet so I kind of use both:

Trust wallet and Atomic wallet both are trusted and safe wallet to store your cryptocurrency as both are open source and let user control their private keys. In my opinion Atomic wallet is the winner, though Trust wallet is backed by Binance and also equipped with Web3 dapp bworser, Below are the significant area where Atomic wallet gains a plus:

1. Atomic wallet is available for Desktop and Mobile both platform while Trust wallet is a mobile only wallet.
  2. Atomic Wallet allows user to buy cryptocurrency through their bank cards within the wallet itself.
  3. Atomic wallet built-in exchange uses Atomic swap mechanism.
  4. Support more coins and token.
  5. It offers complete control of your wallet pvt key, users can get access to pvt key for each coin wallet.
  6. Atomic Wallet token (AWC) is listed on Binance Dex and IDEX exchange.
From - coinfunda website-

Dear Kingsley, thanks for reading, pls give me a like to get a trophy in trendri.com ☺️
Personally I use atomic wallet as a primary one, but I have done wallet connect with trust wallet so I kind of use both:

Trust wallet and Atomic wallet both are trusted and safe wallet to store your cryptocurrency as both are open source and let user control their private keys. In my opinion Atomic wallet is the winner, though Trust wallet is backed by Binance and also equipped with Web3 dapp bworser, Below are the significant area where Atomic wallet gains a plus:

1. Atomic wallet is available for Desktop and Mobile both platform while Trust wallet is a mobile only wallet.
  2. Atomic Wallet allows user to buy cryptocurrency through their bank cards within the wallet itself.
  3. Atomic wallet built-in exchange uses Atomic swap mechanism.
  4. Support more coins and token.
  5. It offers complete control of your wallet pvt key, users can get access to pvt key for each coin wallet.
  6. Atomic Wallet token (AWC) is listedon Binance Dex and IDEX exchange.
From - coinfunda website-