Attapoll | Get paid to take surveys on your mobile phone

jonas

AttaPoll connects you with a wide range of companies and organisations that are looking for your views and opinions. By taking part in these surveys you will be helping them develop new products and services or improve existing ones.
AttaPoll is a free-to-join platform available to applicants aged 13 years and above from around the world. The only major requirement is that you must have a smartphone to download and install the app.

How do you get more surveys?
The number of surveys you get depends on your demographics and location. It is possible that on some days there may not be any surveys, but on others there can be many surveys.
When a survey is available, they will send you a notification.

Note: When you make your payment request you can enter a different PayPal address. It doesn't have to be the same as the account you are signed into Attapol.

Important: Don't forget to complete all the question from your profile (Settings==>Your Profile).

How much can you earn?
The amount of money you can earn with this app depends on how many surveys you can complete at any given time.
Note: The availability of surveys depends on your profile.

My Payment proof
I7P0nbc.jpg

Payment Options:
==>PayPal (300 credits)
==>Bitcoin (10 000 credits)
==>Ethereum (250 credits)

Download AttaPoll and start getting paid for answering occasional surveys. Keep your earnings for yourself or donate to a charity, it’s up to you.

Get Paid to take Surveys

Thank you.

jonas

Attapoll | June 26, 2020
My second PayPal Payment | Almost Instant €3.42
nCL5azh.jpg

Thank you.

Sprite1950

I worked on this site for a while and got paid a couple of times so I know it is legitimate but I do not like surveys so in the end I deleted the app. The good thing about it is you get some very short surveys which are the sort I like. They may not reward as well as the long ones but at least if something goes wrong (which it sometimes does) you have not wasted a lot of time. For anyone who enjoys surveys and lives in a country who can receive them it is well worth it.