Support Attention Members..

Official forum Support

Darshika

In this forum some persons creating threads to fet Ur email address. They will sumply spam ur inbix by sending spam emails and earn money from ur emails.

Newbies never share ur email id with such kind of cheaters. Don't share ur email id with unknown persons. Be careful with such kind of posts

Solution
Thanks for this post, i have long await compliant about this, to know if any person have been sent spam or unwanted mails... We will look for means from preventing new members from requesting for users email.
Blocking such kind of members will solve the problem. I will report such kind of #Post

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for this post, i have long await compliant about this, to know if any person have been sent spam or unwanted mails... We will look for means from preventing new members from requesting for users email.

Last edited:

Darshika

Blocking such kind of members will solve the problem. I will report such kind of #Post

Solution