Auto Insurance Auto Insurance Fraud

Moni

The reason why automobile insurance has become distinctive in it's nature, can be simply stated by the fact that a victim might start paying much higher premiums for acquiring a costly claim but he or his family might still need to pay with their lives somedays.

Ever since the introduction of automobile into the modern world, Automobile insurance fraud has turned out to be one of the most organized crimes amongst a large variety of insurance scams of it's kind.

There are some common precautions that enable you to be aware, and protects your life from been butchered by a scammer. While taking precautions, you might also need to carry on a thorough research of the different forms in which the auto insurance scams appear in today's world.

Different instances of auto insurance scams show, how drivers might stop their vehicles in from of your car, deliberately confusing you to commit a mistake.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last line kind of sounds funny. Could that be for real well, for me all kinds of insurance policies to be taken need a kind of research or investigation to be sure it is for real. There are scammers everywhere so one just have to be careful to avoid any fraud

Phabbyfundz

Auto insurance i think is a matter of the insurance companies or the drivers intentionally making room for mishap or deliberately causing accidents so as to get money fro their insurance company. But is actually a matter of people not under the true importance of insurance having inadequate knowledge about the insurance policy they are purchasing.

AfriPeeps Official

Some people are very dubious and can go an extra mile just to scam others, Studies suggest that some portion of insurance fraud committed by consumers is driven by revenge or retaliation for a personal service exchange which they think is unfair. People may retaliate in order to “get a return” or “get their money's worth.”

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the things that must be established when going into this kind of insurance company is trust and of course proper agreement between the person and the insurance company. i think they're probably fraud in every area of life and people who are definitely taking advantage of the other for financial gains.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Auto insurance is a type of insurance that needs not only a thorough research but comprehensive knowledge on how it works. There are different auto insurance, while one covers all the accidents and risks that may happen to the vehicle that is insured and the one that can cover any damage caused by the insured vehicle.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Auto insurance I would say is the most common type of insurance policy in my home country. If you own a car , auto insurance got you covered. I need to ask the poster certain urgent questions that needs answers. I own two vehicles but I had to do different policies for the two vehicles. This got me thinking on how could one auto insurance policy cover all my vehicles. Or is it a prank to steal people's fund?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Auto insurance I would say is the most common type of insurance policy in my home country. If you own a car , auto insurance got you covered. I need to ask the poster certain urgent questions that needs answers. I own two vehicles but I had to do different policies for the two vehicles. This got me thinking on how could one auto insurance policy cover all my vehicles. Or is it a prank to steal people's fund?
I am not the poster but I have the answer to the questions that you asked. Insurance policy on cars only cover a particular car. That's why in most advanced countries, the rich don't buy more cars as they do in some African countries. This is because you need to have insurance policy on each auto if you want to. But one cannot cover for other.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there are many fraud attached to auto insurance and many people should actually take more precautions , because those scammers Knows that people love going for high premium and that would be their target in every possible ways ,so we should make proper research before going for anyone in our locality

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
One should be very careful in order not to fall for this type of scam. They usually get victims with people dealing with cars, not necessarily everyone that sells it but once you mostly deal with it you could be a target so you have to watchful of the kinds of people you do car dealing business with