Available methods to starting a business without capital

Phabbyfundz

Many business or ideas haven't seen the light and are sticker in the mental banks of aspiring entrepreneur because of the lack of capital or funds to bring those ideas to light.
I would take you on a series of systemic, researched tested and trusted methods of starting your business with little or no capital, before I proceed I would like to say that business only thrive on the good foundation of passion, zeal and proper planning.
Making it known to you that as capital is important to any business it shouldn't always be the barrier for your Young business, firstly if you have a business idea know who you share it with or to because not every one is going to buy into your ideas or vision sharing it with the right people or individual could hell get investors who are willing to help you actualize your goals and visions.

Skysaint

Verified member
Laughs. I think you trust people too much, how about they get to know about your awesome business idea and decides to go into it on their own leaving you in the dark. You know, when I saw your title I knew there is no way you could start up a business without capital. Capital is used to implement ones business idea otherwise it will remain as a fantasy

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Capital is essential. There may be other ways we can start our entrepreneurship journey without having capital, but sharing business idea with someone else may not be profitable most time. If there is no capital, the best thing is to work harder to make capital rather than sharing ideas with people.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but it looks like you are out of touch with reality. If you think people will invest in your business because it is good then think again. You cannot start a business with no capital much more that your investors will not invest in your business because you do not have capital. It is hard to explain but in simple terms money begets money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot start a business without money. Unless you have a wealthy relative, no one is going to invest in your business. It does not matter whether you have a great idea or not. IN the inception period, every idea might look good, but we will know whether the idea is good not only when you start testing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the options you have is to seek angel investors to raise capital for your business. Angel investors are group of people who will look into your business proposal and finance it if they found is that they are going to make his return in the process. You can get angel investors to venture capitalist.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think it is actually very possible for you to start a business without capital and succeed in it. There are a lot of prosperous businessess ot business ideas looking for people to invest on it but they don't see such and you think that investors will invest in your business because you think so?. Investors are always sceptical about the kind of business the investment and if your business does not look promising and then forget about it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can engage in joint venture with some of your trustworthy friends. You people can pull your resources together to establish the business share the profit-and-loss accordingly. before you can proceed it will be very good to have a written agreement probably signed by both lawyers and witness. This will ensure no argument when you people are sharing profit.

Jonaville

I opened this dread thinking I will be able to see tips on how I can start my own business without a capital. (Haha!) But I ended up getting disappointed. The reality is there's no how you can start a business without having a capital however little it is. Peace out.