Aviator Game Easy Money

elsok666

Hello Guys i have some info for you!

Tactics and strategies for the game Aviator

Consider two profitable and working tactics:
1. Very fast and simple. This strategy was based on a huge selection of statistics and tested on a huge number of bets. You close all your bets in the range of 1.1-1.42x.
You can watch the flight history. Aviator reaches these values in 75% of the rates! And this means that playing at a long distance will lead you to a very good plus.
2. Slow, but more profitable. The income for this strategy in the game Aviator is 2-4 times higher! Our goal is to wait for a series of low values 1-1.8x. (5-6 times in a row). Next, we play strictly according to tactics:

In each round, we place two bets with the same size.
We close the first bet with a value of 2x, thereby covering the second bet. And we close the second bet with a large value, without risking! It is recommended to close the second bet in the range of 5-12x.
These figures were taken from a sample of statistics for three months and are the most profitable in the Aviator game
full_DRbW3hKK.png
Profitable top tactics in the game Aviator
This strategy is the most difficult (psychologically), but the most profitable:
By this tactic in the game Aviator you can earn the biggest money!
1. We go into the history and look at the last time the coefficient was 100x. (Screenshot is on the right).
2. We mark 1 hour from this moment and start betting with two identical rates. We cash out the first bet at 40x. We pull the second bet up to 100-150x

Since Aviator gives out 100-200x in the intervals from 1 to 1.5 hours, we just have to wait for a large x in the 30-minute time interval.
Why do we close the first bet exactly at 40x?
The thing is that through extensive research of sessions, it was found out that this X is the most profitable to maintain balance in the time interval when we are waiting for a large X.

Link to Game ----> ******/3N7Znkl and my promo if you want BLACKHATWRLD, +500% to deposit
The game is on the main page after registration
aviaoot.png

JuanDowman

Really got intrigued by the Aviator game strategies shared here, especially that bold move of waiting for a 100x coefficient. It’s like you're balancing on a tightrope, with risks that could either make or break your game. Got to admit, I've tried something similar but on a different platform - Wolf777, a well-known online betting company in Pakistan. Their site, wolf777.pk/app/, is where I usually hang out. It's pretty easy to get started with their download app option. Wolf777 in Pakistan isn't just about the variety of games; it's their international license that speaks volumes about their credibility. The experience has been seamless, and honestly, it feels great to be part of a community that appreciates a good gamble. Whether it’s Aviator or any other game, the thrill of betting is unmatched.