Saving Money Bad Effect Of Black Friday To Your savings

D

Deleted member 13140

Black Friday, Let me First Define it - well i checked it doesn't have an official definition i would have liked to use, But it does have this, Black Friday is a term for the Friday following thanksgiving in the United states.

Even though it comes before thanksgiving it has a lot of side effects and well not a lot, i just thought of one and decided to share -
So Example - This is actually a real life stuff

A Family that Didn't have the money to purchase a generator, They only had a some cash which was saved in the bank So they had money but it wasn't enough, Then black Friday came along, then the money was completely enough but feeding fee would drastically reduce, So what did they do, They purchased the generator.
So i was asking myself is this good or not.... In some ways yes and in many ways no

It's bad because they had to semi starve till the next paycheck, which is bad, because of the children, So yeah black Friday ruins a lot, I know for a lot of people it's really good, For me i actually purchased a course i was hoping to buy for a long time.

Like i said it's good for a few reasons but completely bad in many ways, because it instills the need to purchase an item immediately even if that was you last cash, because you would reason, if i don't purchase this now i might not have the opportunity to buy it at all

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Black Friday its a good day that many low or good income earner manager always do when its come to Friday.
During black Friday many company always make good profit because there will be an increment in the sell of good it services .
Though what most buyer don't still know is that the seller that reduced their goods do not still make lose because they have already know how they balance up with the it products.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really don't see any negativity around black Friday. Those who order products via the black Fridays, always make provision long ago before that day comes. You can't just see black Friday happening today and you simply cut down your funds you never budgeted before to be spent on products different from food items. That's not wise at all, anyone who indulges on that isn't a good planner. You should always make use of budget to avoid spending above you limit, and spending when you never planned it. I don't have much money, but the little I have I plan before spending a penny from it.

E

eldavis

I think it's no one's fault here, what we actually need is self discipline, if we can discipline ourselves, then there would be no issue with these aspect, most persons tend to spend way too much cause they lack discipline.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, Black Friday is a Myth. Let me explain. You can get products for less than regular during the Black Friday sales. When you see products for cheaper rate, you will rush to buy these products, ad you end up buying the products that you might never use later or may use less. This will ultimately increase your expenses and will hamper with your saving. In most cases, the businesses will first increase the price of products by 10-15 percent and then later give you 10-15 percent discounts for Black Friday deals, which means you do not actually save money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Black Friday, Let me First Define it - well i checked it doesn't have an official definition i would have liked to use, But it does have this, Black Friday is a term for the Friday following thanksgiving in the United states.

Even though it comes before thanksgiving it has a lot of side effects and well not a lot, i just thought of one and decided to share -
So Example - This is actually a real life stuff

A Family that Didn't have the money to purchase a generator, They only had a some cash which was saved in the bank So they had money but it wasn't enough, Then black Friday came along, then the money was completely enough but feeding fee would drastically reduce, So what did they do, They purchased the generator.
So i was asking myself is this good or not.... In some ways yes and in many ways no

It's bad because they had to semi starve till the next paycheck, which is bad, because of the children, So yeah black Friday ruins a lot, I know for a lot of people it's really good, For me i actually purchased a course i was hoping to buy for a long time.

Like i said it's good for a few reasons but completely bad in many ways, because it instills the need to purchase an item immediately even if that was you last cash, because you would reason, if i don't purchase this now i might not have the opportunity to buy it at all
Hi Davvis12.Your post is really interesting. It is true that every year a lot of people around the world look forward to Black Friday to buy what they need at low prices. However, people must be very careful before buying anything and do market research first because maybe these offers are not real offers. On Black Friday people spend a lot of money on items they think are on offer but actually, they buy these items more expensive.
In most cases, people spend more money than they can afford and this is not good at all for their savings.