Bad Surveys

Mrstaikan

I truly can't stand the fact that some survey advertise all countries buy I sign up for them and never got even 1 survey to do that sucks. For me that is so many opportunities to make money as a stay at home mom and the one way I can make more cash on these sights true surveys is not available for me.:mad:

AfriPeeps Official

Not just you, I have experienced the same thing several times, sometimes I feel like it's not fair but I also always remember the fact that it's the choice of their clients, they only give out surveys to countries they can supply their product and services, so I decided not to put much hope in surveys, there are other online Tasks you can try apart from completing surveys.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you're not in America or some European countries like the United kingdom then you will definitely not make any money from online surveys. There are several survey platforms that accept people all over the world but you will definitely not get any survey Invite because most of the questionnaires are from tier 1 countries.

Mellorando

Banned
In this part of the country Nigeria I don't think making money from surveys can make you Rich and I don't think that's all by itself actually work in Africa the only survey site that I have encountered that at least paid me a little money is ysense.com the website is good and so far I believe it is the only survey sites that perfectly works in Nigeria within the space of one week I was able to reach a minimum withdrawal of $5 which I withdraw to my PayPal account

Mrstaikan

Not just you, I have experienced the same thing several times, sometimes I feel like it's not fair but I also always remember the fact that it's the choice of their clients, they only give out surveys to countries they can supply their product and services, so I decided not to put much hope in surveys, there are other online Tasks you can try apart from completing surveys.
Yes there are but it takes much longer I just wish they would think of other countries and put something we can do that would generate the same as surveys would

Mrstaikan

if you're not in America or some European countries like the United kingdom then you will definitely not make any money from online surveys. There are several survey platforms that accept people all over the world but you will definitely not get any survey Invite because most of the questionnaires are from tier 1 countries.
True

Mrstaikan

In this part of the country Nigeria I don't think making money from surveys can make you Rich and I don't think that's all by itself actually work in Africa the only survey site that I have encountered that at least paid me a little money is ysense.com the website is good and so far I believe it is the only survey sites that perfectly works in Nigeria within the space of one week I was able to reach a minimum withdrawal of $5 which I withdraw to my PayPal account
Thanks for that.
I'm from the Caribbean Islands and we get basically no survey here

ash887

some of the surveys are a waste of time
its not even worth the payment that they give you for it. Besides you also have to be careful when giving out some information.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well we just have to understand that not all survey will be available for all countries and if we come across those that are not available for our country we just need to consider it as a bad one and move on because there is nothing that we will do. even if you are answering the question they will not pay us but will disqualify ux.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is it my friend. The reason is because there is no company or businesses seeking opinion from people in your region. The people mostly favoured by online survey platforms are people from top tier countries and they definitely make reasonable money from them. Online survey is quite very selective.