BANKROLL FLOW, BEST TRX ROI PLAN 365%

SurajSharma3

Hi, everyone. This new Bankroll Flow ROI plan is best out there and I am sure you heard about it. With Bankroll Flow you will earn 1% everyday of your deposit and 365% in one year. So you will get your investment in just 100 days and the rest is pure profit but there is more. After just 1 day you can roll your earning back into contract to increase your deposit and your 1% interest income and the contract will count that day as your new contract so if you keep on rolling back your income after every few days you 365 days contract will continue till you stop rolling back. so basically its not a 365 days ROI but endless ROI system. and the minimum deposit is 10 BNKRX = 302 trx as of writing (1 BNKRX=30.2 trx). The price of BNKRX is increasing everyday, at first it was 1 BNKRX = 3 trx but as its popularity increases its price went up and its keeps increasing everyday which is very good for us.

So join through this link Bankroll - Swapx

use address: TWSegdwVDQz5uoeucAUpZJwmAXcirbkVGa in your buddy referral system

you will get the tutorial in attached pdf

Attachments

• BANKROLL FLOW TUTORIAL.pdf
    416.1 KB · Views: 0

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Good information, A currency named BNKRX is not mentioned in the coin market, but available in Coingeko, it is Bankroll Extended Token. ALthough PoloniDEX and TronTrade are trading this token with TRX, however, it's current market value is 0. The known oldest record of this token is 04 Dec 2020, so this is actually very new and it is too fast to claim if this token is getting popular or not.
I would like to know if they are paying free airdrops / rains or just we have to swap token for TRX? Are they selling BNKRX tokens? New coin/token without airdrop do not work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's NY first time hearing about this coin called BNKRX coin. I will go check via coinmarketcap.com platform. I will see how volatile and the trading volume, the current price tag and so on. Maybe with Coinbase too one can find it there. Cos Coinbase has over 250+ coins installed inside and the best part of it, is that all coins in the Coinbase are tradable to one another via the platform.

SurajSharma3

Good information, A currency named BNKRX is not mentioned in the coin market, but available in Coingeko, it is Bankroll Extended Token. ALthough PoloniDEX and TronTrade are trading this token with TRX, however, it's current market value is 0. The known oldest record of this token is 04 Dec 2020, so this is actually very new and it is too fast to claim if this token is getting popular or not.
I would like to know if they are paying free airdrops / rains or just we have to swap token for TRX? Are they selling BNKRX tokens? New coin/token without airdrop do not work.
Hi, even though it is only listed in Coingecko that doesn't mean it is not trust-able. And yes this token is getting popular because this Bankroll system is more than a year old and the TVL of BNKRX is growing day by day so as its TRX value. And the best part of BNKRX is that you can only trade it in TRX and as we know right now 1 BNKRX = 38.853 TRX which is 8 trx increase from yesterday. And just think that if TRX value goes up in future then the value or BNKRX will grow even more.

And answer to your questions
1. No there is not free BNKRX aidrops from the Bankroll, you have to buy it using trx while its low in value. Before there was farm where you can farm BNKRX but it is now removed. But there is team airdrops in which the leader do free BNKRX airdrop for its member who qualify certain conditions, like to get the free airdrop from the leader, the member have to have minimum 50 BNKRX in contract.

2. And dont trust PoliniDEX that much, Trontrade is a reliable one.

3. And before there was only BNKR token but the last BNKR token is mined so they introduced this elastic token called BNKRX

And if any more questions and doubt feel free to ask

SurajSharma3

That's NY first time hearing about this coin called BNKRX coin. I will go check via coinmarketcap.com platform. I will see how volatile and the trading volume, the current price tag and so on. Maybe with Coinbase too one can find it there. Cos Coinbase has over 250+ coins installed inside and the best part of it, is that all coins in the Coinbase are tradable to one another via the platform.
Hi, though it is not listed in Coinbase but you can still trade your earned BNKRX to TRX in Bnakroll Platform or in TronTrade and sell that TRX in any exchange.