BCH is valued above 1000 with a daily price increase of 10%

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BITCOIN CASH IS NOW ABOVE $1000 FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR

Bitcoin cash have been on the steady improvement since the turn of the year 2021. During December 2020 the coin was valued $400+ in price tag. Five months after, the coin is above $1000, and into $1415. With daily price increase of 10.09% and weekly price increase of 62.17%. The coin has overseen more than 250% increase during this early part of 2021. I believe more benchmark will be achieved before the year runs down.

BCH MARKETCAP, TRADING VOLUME, CIRCULATING SUPPLY, RANK IN THE CRYPTO TABLE!

Today's BCH marketcap based on the information gathered from coinmarketcap, it is valued at $26.97 billion. The daily trading volume is rated at $14.29 billion. The circulating supply in the last seven days is peaked at 18, 729, 375 BCH.
The coin is currently occupying 9th position in the crypto market table.

GIVE YOUR FUTURE PREDICTION AROUND THE COIN IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS??
Do you think BCH coin will move past $2,000 from now to July ending and set another record land mark? or you think it will go bearish??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Its good to make out time with your friends at times. I love as you brought out Sundays to take a walk with your friends. I spend small time with my friends even at school. Most of my time is spent on electronic devices, since i started using smart phones. My phone is my wife, it keeps me updated and even earn me money online. I'm a freelancer today, is because of my phone, most of the online gigs i discovered was through phone which kept me steady online. And i know the future will be bright in our digital career. Let's keep pushing it, and surely we'll be successful.
Omo, you have a lot of skill o,this is really nice and is much more better than sitting at home and expecting food from parents,sometimes the world has provided everything that is necessary for every man to succeed in his or her own areas of concentration but we fail to recognise and used them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Keep laughing, i don't understand the terminologies in trading back then using promo.stormgain broker. But at this time using binance I'm comfortable at least to trade long time through the tutorial videos I've been going through with. That's why i never intended to rush into trading realtime. I just want to learn more, the less chance I'm getting now, I'm focusing it on learning. Gradually I'll come to understand the terminologies around crypto trading.
Sorry for the laughing reaction, it was just so funny and I couldn't control it,well you don't have to rush into it , you just need to take your time and understand everything that has to do with cryptocurrency and how trading works before you think of going, if you're rushing into it then that is not the best option.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sorry for the laughing reaction, it was just so funny and I couldn't control it,well you don't have to rush into it , you just need to take your time and understand everything that has to do with cryptocurrency and how trading works before you think of going, if you're rushing into it then that is not the best option.
I understand your points bro. I need to learn more about trading, understand the terms, and how to apply the strokes in trading. Study the market, to actualize which potential coin can bring profit when picked for short term or long term trading formalities. At the moment, I'm not trading I'm just learning about it, i don't have to rush it just as you said.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand your points bro. I need to learn more about trading, understand the terms, and how to apply the strokes in trading. Study the market, to actualize which potential coin can bring profit when picked for short term or long term trading formalities. At the moment, I'm not trading I'm just learning about it, i don't have to rush it just as you said.
Yea, you may not even have time to to learn now,i think you have alot of responsibilities you handling, ranging from your school stuff, Private business and your online responsibility,i think you are overwhelmed with responsibility..you really tried even with all this,am not in school but posting every day make me so stresseup,i wonder how you have been able to cope.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yea, you may not even have time to to learn now,i think you have alot of responsibilities you handling, ranging from your school stuff, Private business and your online responsibility,i think you are overwhelmed with responsibility..you really tried even with all this,am not in school but posting every day make me so stresseup,i wonder how you have been able to cope.
Posting doesn't tress me up at all. Because anytime you see me I'm with my phone. My phone is like my valued girlfriend i don't joke with it. I'm in finals we don't learn much, just two times every week and the rest days I'm just chance to stay around my game shop or at home pressing phone, accessing forum sites. I don't normally play my console game cos of online earnings and school. I allowed someone i believe to manage for me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Posting doesn't tress me up at all. Because anytime you see me I'm with my phone. My phone is like my valued girlfriend i don't joke with it. I'm in finals we don't learn much, just two times every week and the rest days I'm just chance to stay around my game shop or at home pressing phone, accessing forum sites. I don't normally play my console game cos of online earnings and school. I allowed someone i believe to manage for me.
Lolz, talking about gaming I do not have enough time for gaming again, most of the time I concentrate in posting in forums and sleeping if I have the time, but since I am still learning an offline work, is so stressful for me but I always manage to keep in touch with my favorite forums,don't you always have headache or eyes pains when you concentrate too much on your phone ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz, talking about gaming I do not have enough time for gaming again, most of the time I concentrate in posting in forums and sleeping if I have the time, but since I am still learning an offline work, is so stressful for me but I always manage to keep in touch with my favorite forums,don't you always have headache or eyes pains when you concentrate too much on your phone ?
I take drugs that helps subsidies the pains, I take fruits, listen to music, take regular bath to always stay away from stress and headache. I enjoy being with phone 24/7, even my friends grow irritated around me sometimes cos i value my phone a lot, and i don't give them much attention cos I'm always online. But that's life, we ought to engage on productive things and not wasting time on things that won't benefit us.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I take drugs that helps subsidies the pains, I take fruits, listen to music, take regular bath to always stay away from stress and headache. I enjoy being with phone 24/7, even my friends grow irritated around me sometimes cos i value my phone a lot, and i don't give them much attention cos I'm always online. But that's life, we ought to engage on productive things and not wasting time on things that won't benefit us.
Lolz,this is exactly what is happening to me and a lot of my friends have been complaining that I concentrate too much of my phone, but but what must I do ? I doing things that is beneficial to me, how can they tell me to stop,i do hang out with alot of my friends on Sunday sha.but this actually have a little affect on my social skill as i only concentrate on my phone.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,this is exactly what is happening to me and a lot of my friends have been complaining that I concentrate too much of my phone, but but what must I do ? I doing things that is beneficial to me, how can they tell me to stop,i do hang out with alot of my friends on Sunday sha.but this actually have a little affect on my social skill as i only concentrate on my phone.
Its good to make out time with your friends at times. I love as you brought out Sundays to take a walk with your friends. I spend small time with my friends even at school. Most of my time is spent on electronic devices, since i started using smart phones. My phone is my wife, it keeps me updated and even earn me money online. I'm a freelancer today, is because of my phone, most of the online gigs i discovered was through phone which kept me steady online. And i know the future will be bright in our digital career. Let's keep pushing it, and surely we'll be successful.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hahahahahahahahahhahah,omo i no understand this kind of trade o,e be like say na game you de play without knowing,????, you have given me a good laugh this evening,,i can't even imagine this type of trading that will increase x 10 when ever an arrow goes up, hahahahahahahaha ????????,
Keep laughing, i don't understand the terminologies in trading back then using promo.stormgain broker. But at this time using binance I'm comfortable at least to trade long time through the tutorial videos I've been going through with. That's why i never intended to rush into trading realtime. I just want to learn more, the less chance I'm getting now, I'm focusing it on learning. Gradually I'll come to understand the terminologies around crypto trading.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo, you have a lot of skill o,this is really nice and is much more better than sitting at home and expecting food from parents,sometimes the world has provided everything that is necessary for every man to succeed in his or her own areas of concentration but we fail to recognise and used them.
Their are lots of opportunities line to earn money. Just that my PTP activities haven't given me time to go check on my freelancing account via freelancer.com and update my profile to match the demands of securing quality and high paying gigs there. Then complete my transcription training and get my paypal ready to earn higher. I just want to earn some amount on PTP then get a master card to verify my paypal and get started with high paying gigs at freelancer.com.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is just about a week old or maybe 2 weeks. Now my question is the value of BCH. Did it hold at earning 10% a day in value? As they say in our culture, when something is too good to be true then be careful. What investors should have done is to buy the BCH worth $1,000. On the next day sell it for $1,100 which means you earned 10% of your investment. Did the people do that?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This topic is just about a week old or maybe 2 weeks. Now my question is the value of BCH. Did it hold at earning 10% a day in value? As they say in our culture, when something is too good to be true then be careful. What investors should have done is to buy the BCH worth $1,000. On the next day sell it for $1,100 which means you earned 10% of your investment. Did the people do that?
Laughs. But they never told you that the invested funds will bring you 10% interest when you invest your money into it. Even the crypto experts warmed us to always trade or invest with the funds we can afford to risk or lose. Not risking what we can't afford to lose, because the market is highly volatile. If you have the mindset to come into crypto ecosystem looking for quick profit, you can't be successful. You need to go deep, follow uptrend, read about what experts say in the internet to be updated and make wise choice for yourself.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Their are lots of opportunities line to earn money. Just that my PTP activities haven't given me time to go check on my freelancing account via freelancer.com and update my profile to match the demands of securing quality and high paying gigs there. Then complete my transcription training and get my paypal ready to earn higher. I just want to earn some amount on PTP then get a master card to verify my paypal and get started with high paying gigs at freelancer.com.
Ok its nice that you don't concentrate on one area of making money online, atleast if one fail you will not be bothered as you will still have enough skill to generate something tangible for you,i just want to be like that, still learning about the transcribing ,i still have more skill to learn after am perfect in the transcribing area.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok its nice that you don't concentrate on one area of making money online, atleast if one fail you will not be bothered as you will still have enough skill to generate something tangible for you,i just want to be like that, still learning about the transcribing ,i still have more skill to learn after am perfect in the transcribing area.
Its good to be versatile bro, just as you're aiming to be. I'm just spreading them my arms to earn more reasonably on the high paying tasks from freelancing sites. At freelancing sites you can have the chance to work more versatile and earn better per the skill you have. They at times list transcription gigs there for workers to bid and earn from, if they're picked for it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like someone up here said, bitcoin cash is definitely a very underrated cryptocurrency. It has a lot of potentials and it has been rising significantly. I know when it was below $500 within some months ago and a mistake I made was not interested in it. I think it has the capacity to reach over $5000 in the next few years.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Like someone up here said, bitcoin cash is definitely a very underrated cryptocurrency. It has a lot of potentials and it has been rising significantly. I know when it was below $500 within some months ago and a mistake I made was not interested in it. I think it has the capacity to reach over $5000 in the next few years.
Bitcoin cash isn't underrated, things are still going normal around the coin, and big investors are still investing their treasury around Bitcoin cash coin. At the moment things aren't going well around the price, it has seen price fall of -9.83 at the moment. That has made the price to be hanging around $1200-$1300. I just hope the coin recovers to spearhead to the top and reach the expected benchmark.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice tips. I have tried demo account before using promo.stormgain forex broker. They also feature crypto trading via their site. I made some profit greater than my loss. Because i was tracking the market and knowing the coins that will bumper. I placed buy, and bought the pairs, with 10% stop loss, correct me if I'm mistaking. And my profit always come in green, i made five straight success trading via demo account. I wanted to give it a trial via real trading time, but promo.stormgain banned me for unjust reason.
yes a profit in both forex trading and crypto demo account always come in green but sometimes the profit you made in this type of trade always depends on the amount of money they are giving you for the demo trial,if I may ask how much did they give you for the trial and were you able to make up to $5 in the five success you made when you were trading ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It took me some great patience and a lot of time to realize difference between bitcoins and bitcoin cash. And ever since I have known bitcoin cash, I have been following closely its increment in price almost every moment. But the fact is that it is still not popular compare to other altcoins despite its increment in price everyday. I don't really know the reason for this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It took me some great patience and a lot of time to realize difference between bitcoins and bitcoin cash. And ever since I have known bitcoin cash, I have been following closely its increment in price almost every moment. But the fact is that it is still not popular compare to other altcoins despite its increment in price everyday. I don't really know the reason for this.
Laughs. Even me too when i started newly with crypto. Just that Bitcoin cash was out of hard fork from Bitcoin blockchain 2016. Group of miners left Bitcoin blockchain based on dispute to form Bitcoin cash and operate in Ethereum blockchain. Instead of continuing with Bitcoin's blockchain, they deserted to be part of ERC coin.