BE A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER

Lizz111

Looking for a business idea that can really "spark joy"? Professional organizers, like Marie Kondo, help people declutter and minimize for a living. In an age of materialism, many people are desperate to downsize and take control over their possessions, rather than letting their things possess them. Minimalism is becoming extremely popular, but people often find it hard to part with things they've owned for a long time. Part of being a professional organizer is helping clients develop a system for downsizing and keeping things that way.

If you're a highly organized person who enjoys making spaces functional and comfortable, you might be good at coaching others to do the same. People will pay you to help them devise a method of minimizing their possessions and then maintaining an organized space. To promote your business, ask if your clients will let you take before and after photos of the areas of their homes you've organized, and use those to create a portfolio that you can put on social media to attract more clients

D

Deleted member 13140

yes that's true i see it every day on Instagram and it's really some kind of encouragement for me, i see a lot of people doing things like that, also organizers create content plan for brands, honestly am not much of an organizer, recently i bought a content plan from a lady online, this as a matter of fact is proof that a lot of things can be monetized, And one should just focus on their strengths.