Becoming self-employed and work from home.

Vandi Cassie

There are many advantages starting a small business at home. Becoming self-employed, secure and totally free are the noticeable advantages of starting up a business from home. Many people are unsuccessful when it comes to starting up their very own business from home because they're poorly educated and they lack determination. To get good results running a business, you have to put in the effort and time. You will encounter a lot of obstacles, but if you act like you determined, you will succeed.

Here's how to get your self ready to work from home:

1st
you should find a business opportunity to be a part of that will provide the the very least risk. There are many misleading opportunities available. To protect oneself, begin small and then go to the bigger opportunities. Furthermore, you can get in touch with non-profit organizations, in order to find more info on the business opportunity that you have chosen.

Becoming self-employed and work from home. A home based business normally pays distributors monthly. Furthermore, if marketers have the ability to bring in many people to the opportunity, there are many additional bonuses that may be made. I would suggest that you go after a business opportunity that sell services and products that people really need to be able to boost your chances of achievement when it is time to start selling the products and services.

2nd, you have to take advantage of the power of the internet to promote your products. It is no secret that the web has a large role in the daily lives of the customer. You will need to understand the knowledge of marketing. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are remarkable websites to promote the services you have to provide.

There are many places that you can learn to market. You may also make use of the knowledge of your up-line should you ever get trapped in your marketing campaign. Your up-line is the people that introduced you to the Business opportunity.

Finally, in my opinion, it requires about Two weeks for a person to get the best business opportunity to get involved in.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Josemendez

Verified member
Being self employed gives satisfaction as one will be able to take care of his bills without much issues . This is the major reasons why entrepreneurs exist . We just need to have a good startegy before we start our journey towards being self employed .

Tram Chu Ngoc

I think is so good to start self-employed. You don't need to worry about time to go to your office and you are totally free from your boss or your colleagues. I have started my dropshipping business for 6 months and I still feel good with this. In dropshipping business, I don't need to invest a lot of money and I am free from inventory, shipping, and processing orders.
So, if you want to become self-employed, I think here is the best guide for you: How to Create a Dropshipping Website with ShopBase?

Mashaun

Honestly I'm a bit tentative with online working. It has pros and cons. I'm in the Philippines by the way and working at home is very ideal because traffic here is fatal but the one thing I do not like working at home is I lose the chance to socialize to other people, I will not have new friends just by working online. so if you are an introvert person, you might want to work online, but if you are an extrovert one, consider working outside that comfort zone.
I think it depends

I am a developer, but now I also run my own drop shipping store. I work from 9AM to 8PM. Sometimes I feel so tired but gaining small achievements makes me excited, and I thought myself, "Keep moving!".

Every day I run Facebook ads, read dropshipping blogs to find tips, deal with customer service, and process orders while working as a full-time developer. Tough enough.

cmoneyspinner

When I used to work outside the home I used to dream of being able to work at home. Unplanned events occurred in my life and I found that I had ti find a way to work from home. It's been a struggle and I have been at for 10+ years. One thing I can say for certain ... the Internet is powerful!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
At the rate by which employment opportunities are becoming very scarce then the way out is starting ones business and the truth is that it can be done from home. The exciting thing is that technology had made it possible for us to have the internet and it has come with different business opportunities. What is needed now is for one to understudy each business opportunity and examine it effectively to be sure the one chosen can be sustainable. Buying and selling isnt a bad idea

Chirunim

I think being self employed is a good idea and it makes one to be independent, but over here in Nigeria, it is really almost impossible.

This is because not all homes create that comfort especially when there are kids at home and the noise they bring, again there is usually no electricity, this means that whatever device you are using cannot be sustained for a long period, then thirdly working from home, online, requires good internet connection and this too is hardly available in Nigeria, so I think that working from home should be determined by where you reside.

These facts aside, working from home is a great, great idea, it puts power and control in your hands, you are your own boss and you are independent!

Melecia At Home

There are many advantages starting a small business at home. Becoming self-employed, secure and totally free are the noticeable advantages of starting up a business from home. Many people are unsuccessful when it comes to starting up their very own business from home because they're poorly educated and they lack determination. To get good results running a business, you have to put in the effort and time. You will encounter a lot of obstacles, but if you act like you determined, you will succeed.

1st
you should find a business opportunity to be a part of that will provide the the very least risk. There are many misleading opportunities available. To protect oneself, begin small and then go to the bigger opportunities. Furthermore, you can get in touch with non-profit organizations, in order to find more info on the business opportunity that you have chosen.

View attachment 41859 A home based business normally pays distributors monthly. Furthermore, if marketers have the ability to bring in many people to the opportunity, there are many additional bonuses that may be made. I would suggest that you go after a business opportunity that sell services and products that people really need to be able to boost your chances of achievement when it is time to start selling the products and services.

2nd, you have to take advantage of the power of the internet to promote your products. It is no secret that the web has a large role in the daily lives of the customer. You will need to understand the knowledge of marketing. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are remarkable websites to promote the services you have to provide.

There are many places that you can learn to market. You may also make use of the knowledge of your up-line should you ever get trapped in your marketing campaign. Your up-line is the people that introduced you to the Business opportunity.

Finally, in my opinion, it requires about Two weeks for a person to get the best business opportunity to get involved in.​
great post, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I currently work from home doing what i love. I help people to also work from home! I have been doing this for 10 years now! Check out Melecia At Home on YouTube! Helped thousands find real legit ways to earn online and work from home.

Josemendez

Verified member
Being self employed whether when you are at home or outside home gives a form of statisfaction .

It offers a feeling that is not present when you are under someone .when your life is controlled by the rules and regulations set out by the organization or individual you work for .

Presently , people work towards being self employed ,in order to take care of their responsibilities .Women who are house wives also engage in jobs like sewing of cloths , baking and other jobs in order to have something to offer in the family.

With self employment ,one also create opportunity for the children who will take over from him when they grow

Vinkce

1st

View attachment 41859 A home based business normally pays distributors monthly. Furthermore, if marketers have the ability to bring in many people to the opportunity, there are many additional bonuses that may be made. I would suggest that you go after a business opportunity that sell services and products that people really need to be able to boost your chances of achievement when it is time to start selling the products and services.

Being self employed provides one with freedom of time and in it's case, one has the luxury of making his own decisions. It's profitable and at the same time it comes with its own obstacles but if you can overcome these obstacles, it's really worth it opening your own business.

earnwithbestptcs

I am earning $70 a month at home investing 1 hr a day.

like business, i have invested some money into some stable ptc sites. currently going well.

hope, the earning would increase in next 6 months.

but i still think that i can not dare to change or leave jon even I am earning good because this pandemic has caused suffering to many sectors, no body knows when any problem can occur in PTC market.

I am always ready to assist anyone who would like to start -reply here or check earnwithbestptcdotblogspotdotcom

attaching some payments
Omniads6.JPG

neobux2.JPG

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This thread was made in 2017, that time people were not ready for this home based money making idea, but now after COVID-19, this is changed and more opportunities of home based self employment are coming. This idea is now time based, people are actually looking for such opportunities, websites are paying their share of revenue to users for their loyalty and activity. I am confident that more and better opportunities are coming soon. Those people, who said NO that time are also doing something same.

vhinz

There are really good benefits of being self-employed. You don't have to drag yourself to go to the office everyday. You choose what time you are going to start to work. You don't have to deal with the traffic. And you will not force yourself to work if you are sick or of the weather is not good. And a lot more. But before you decide to become a self-employed, make sure that your earnings could already sustain the your needs and your family if you have.

J

justraf16

For some reason, people nowadays have become more creative and more productive by their own. People now has these different ways how to earn money by putting into reality the idea and even a product of creativity they come out from they're own excellent creativity. I am one of those people who have actually gone out through my way and put a little business on my own. Though it is kind of risky because you will never know what will going to happen next, but the idea of selling a certain product made by you is something to look forward to.

jyu143

Thanks for the tips I'm still looking for legit websites to earn money through internet and spend times with my family and provide there daily needs by working at home.

I'm glad that I found this kind of forums its a guide for us and I really appreciate it
Thank you so much.