Selling Before you start selling, consider these.

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As an intending trader. These are tips to know what to sell in order to make more profit.
First of all, you must survey your areas and make sure you look for what is lacking. For instance, if your area lacks filing gas station, you can easily set one up.
Secondly, consider the number of people in your area, before you start selling in your area, consider the nunber of people before you supply in large quantities. Start from small quantities first.
And lastly, target the age range of people in your area, don't involve in youthful wears when you know thay majority of the inhabitant are old people.

Olajidey

I will also add to your list. You have to make a comprehensive business plan when you are about to start a business, you also have to get enough capital to start the business and do not request or depend on the loan to start a business. You also need skill in any business you are going into inorder to prevent you from loose.

Georgeadawara

Before you start selling this are things you need to know you can't sell a good with the same price you bought it with the can be of no interest it . And one thing is that you can not sell it to a person that lower than you bought it. Even though the parson is from you family maind me that business can easily run off if you are use to do the . Calculate your expenses and you income make sure that you profit is it before selling it.

Georgeadawara

Before you start selling this are things you need to know you can't sell a good with the same price you bought it with the can be of no interest it . And one thing is that you can not sell it to a person that lower than you bought it. Even though the parson is from you family maind me that business can easily run off if you are use to do the . Calculate your expenses and you income make sure that you profit is it before selling it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thanks for this anyway i guess i would consider this because my major focus as been on studying that location of a certain area before i start anything i think , so i would first survey and check the place or area , if its really good then i would give it a try , if its not good then i won't i think , so that's how it actually works

linneasandel

Nice post. Yes, you are right that if you are starting a wholesale business then start to sell from minimum quality. Well, for a startup business always need a promotion for getting a good brand awareness. As a wholesale business, you can use cost-effective promotional products for distributing purposes. This will help you in branding.