Being automatically logged out from cpanel webhosting account

niche

Verified member
For one webhosting Cpanel account, I cannot remain logged in. I am being automatically logged out, and I get the message
Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.
I was not facing this problem earlier. Has anyone else faced this problem or knows how to fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

webhostingworld

I think you should sign up with a good web hosting company that helps you with all your cPanel issues... Moreover, you are likely to face some more issues if you are not too much into technical stuff. Hence, signing up with a good web hosting company that has prompt customer support with expert technicians would be the best option for you.

myresellerhome

Hey there!
That message can also be caused due to your browser settings. Check your browser settings to ensure that cookies are enabled, or try a different browser or computer.
Even after doing this if your problem is not resolved then it's time to switch your hosting service provider.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
A security measure in Cpanel is disconnected after a certain period of inactivity to prevent any issue related to tracking your activity while you are not inactive.