Being comfortable with vlogging

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this topic courtesy of a local actor who has her own vlog not for anything but just for fun. She was known to have an attitude when she was single but when she got married things changed in her. Maybe her family life is great with the kind and loving husband plus her pretty daughter.

Sharing her life with her vlogs is just for the fun of it. Her vlogs are mostly about her life at home. I know this actor personally because we have been together in one movie project. She is my friend in Facebook so I know what I am talking about. Come to think of it, blogging or vlogging just for fun is one way of having an outlet for pent up emotions. It can be a good stress reliever. And she earns good money from her monetized vlog.

arunima25

Verified member
I like this topic courtesy of a local actor who has her own vlog not for anything but just for fun. She was known to have an attitude when she was single but when she got married things changed in her. Maybe her family life is great with the kind and loving husband plus her pretty daughter.

Sharing her life with her vlogs is just for the fun of it. Her vlogs are mostly about her life at home. I know this actor personally because we have been together in one movie project. She is my friend in Facebook so I know what I am talking about. Come to think of it, blogging or vlogging just for fun is one way of having an outlet for pent up emotions. It can be a good stress reliever. And she earns good money from her monetized vlog.
Not everyone might be comfortable sharing their personal lives through videos. I know I won't be. And not everyone is a celebrity that people would be interested in watching their personal lives. I also feel that when I am happy with my personal life, I would be more busy enjoying the moments rather than filming it and presenting to audiences. I am somehow not convinced that these goody goody lives shown to people on public platforms are actually so good in real.
I will be comfortable Vlogging about something that is informative or fun but not related to my personal life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone has choice, you can decide blogging on personal lifestyle, or blogging about other informative niches. Their are many things that are to be blogged and draw peoples attention to liking what we are posting about. Of you enjoy blogging a lot, then you shouldn't be short of option to write intriguing things.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Vlogging works for those who are comfortable to take to the camera or show their face on the camera. If you cannot talk and if you are camera shy, you will never succeed as a vlogger. You also need to choose an interesting topic as well as a unique topic. If you vlog on popular topics, you will have to compete with other popular vloggers.

Cinderella

That's an advantage for her because she is a celebrity. Meaning, she already has fans who would be interested in knowing more about her. However, if someone would like to start vlogging, it is important that he/she has an interesting niche. Otherwise, it would be difficult to get viewers enough to earn some amount.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When you want to vlog, especially about your persik life, you need to be a celebrity to help you go far. Most people if not all don't care about another person life except the person is a celebrity. So the process is only favoring your friend because she is a celeb. I am not saying vlogging is not a profitable venture but I am saying vlogging about personal life always favour renowned persons.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Vlogging is more about the personalized experience, you either need to talk or show yourself. There are people who create vlogs with software-generated voice-over, these videos will never become popular because people do not like such videos. If you check the popular videos, you will see personalized stories are more popular.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Vlogging is undoubtably very lucrative especially when you do the things you like and is able to draw a lot of traffic. I have seen several people who always do what they like and love to do just for fun and on the long run then turn it to a money making machine for themselves. So actually passion can drive one into a very big success..

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I vlog and I earn from vegging. I use adsense on my vlogs but my adsense earning is so small that I don't even make $1 per day. My earnings mostly come from sponsored content, affiliate marketing and reviews. If vegging worked for you it can make you a lot of money.