Benefits of Binance Pay Over Other Platforms

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Binance Pay is one of the best ways to receive payments for your company. It enables you to accept online payments from a wide range of payment methods in over 180 countries. With Binance Pay, businesses can accept payments from customers from all over the world, and it also enables you to send invoices directly to your customers.

Binance Pay allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency directly from your wallet, making it more efficient than the more traditional method of bank transfer. It's also a lot cheaper: bank transfers cost a lot to send whereas Binance Pay charges no fees for domestic or international payments.
Benefits of Binance Pay include:

-Ability to accept a wide range of payment methods including credit cards, Apple pay, Google pay and Samsung pay

-Accept payments in over 180 countries

-Accept payments in multiple currencies

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance Pay feature is a revelation indeed, it has opened up lots of benefits using cryptocurrency to trade online, and paying items via ecommerce sites that doesn't accept crypto payment, through the use of third party payment gateway, that helps to collect crypto deposit and deposit fiat currency to the ecommerce sites that will enable you shop freely. With binance Pay feature, you can buy Gift cards, and many things online without incurring charges. Sending to a fellow binancian, is a contactless transaction and gasless fee payment, and very fast too. I am enjoying binance Pay feature, because I now pay for items from e-commerce stores using my cryptocurrency through the help of third party payment gateways that is in partnership with binance exchange. Such has made binance to be the number none exchange in the world at the current basis, I just want the continuity and more benefits to come into the crypto space too. Coinbase was one of the first exchange platform to offer contactless and gasless fee transaction between Coinbase to Coinbase user, but now such record have been broken by binance exchange, and I'm settled with binance, not considering my coinbase account anymore, since binance offers me the best.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
@sincerem this is most certainly true.
Coinbase was the first exchange to be listed on NASDAQ and is considered one of the most trusted. It has millions of users and a great reputation, so it’s no wonder that competitors have been reluctant to challenge them.

But Binance Pay is making inroads and slowly gaining market share. I dont even use coinbase anymore.

Binance is doing this by focusing on providing a great user experience at a low price, with fiat conversion rates that are competitive with Coinbase, and even lower fees when using their BNB token.

Binance also offers more payment options than Coinbase, including credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal (through their subsidiary MoonPay), as well as crypto options like Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB) and more.

Binance Pay has been steadily adding new features at an increasing rate over time; these include support for payments through QR codes as well as peer-to-peer transfers within seconds with zero fees. In addition to that they also offer multiple languages including English (UK/US), Spanish, Portuguese-BR/PT, French, German, Russian, Polish and soon Turkish too!

This makes Binance Pay a convenient option for anyone who wants access to crypto markets without stress

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that Binance Pay has taken over other means of receiving and paying money. The ability of the features to receive money in many countries and other forms has made the best choice of many people.

Binance pay can be used to pay money for any goods from any part of the country. And it can receive any coin. It is faster than even sending crypto to crypto. Most times, it allows users to send different coins to a wallet. That it is it is possible to send to the address and as well other coins.

This feature has really given Binance an edge over other trading platform as many users are now using Binance pay for their e-commerce transactions.