Benefits Of Drinking Milk

AmaliaTG

Most people will argue that dairy milk is not healthy but Infact it is very very healthy. These are the benefits of drinking milk regularly;

1. It is best source of energy and sleep- Have you ever wondered why babies sleep after taking breast milk? I know dairy milk is not the same as breast milk but they have the same milk nutrients. A cup of dairy milk will provide with quality sleep and help you sleep better and helps you to wake up with energy the following morning.

2. Promotes weight gain- Milk helps you gain weight when it contributes to a calorie intake and greater than what you burn in a day. However this doesn't happen to Alot of adults. Weight gain while taking milk happens to babies between the age of 0-14 years old.

3. Blood monitoring- Continuous blood monitoring was conducted to tract digestion and absorption of blood amino acids levels and muscle protein synthesis.

4. It reduces hunger cravings- Milk is greate source of proteins and offers healthy snack alternative if you have it because It will help remove hunger pangs.

5. Improves digestion- If you drink a glass of milk everyday, it will regulate your bowel improvement and imporved your digestion. Regular consumption of milk will eliminate constipation problems and other digistive problems.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have always loved to take milk because I know it really nutritious for the body.milk as you have stated is always filling for me since it is protein. So I can just take a little of it and I’m done with my breakfast. It is good to at least take a bit of milk once or twice weekly

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Drinking of milk is very important to the body let no one who really wants to get the rich benefits of it, can be drinking it on daily basis. it has a lot of benefit to children because it helps them to build their brain power which will definitely make them smart and improve their memory. Milk is also very proteinous which is very good for anyone you really want to get protein.

AmaliaTG

Drinking of milk is very important to the body let no one who really wants to get the rich benefits of it, can be drinking it on daily basis. it has a lot of benefit to children because it helps them to build their brain power which will definitely make them smart and improve their memory. Milk is also very proteinous which is very good for anyone you really want to get protein.
Yes milk is beneficial to kids but also to adults. You need milk in your body because that's the first thing you took when you were born. So at one point in your life you will always feel the urge to drink milk. Milk also good for our skin as it smoothes it and it's true it helps in the kids mind development.

Good luck

Verified member
Drinking of milk is very good in the body.Milk is a good source of protein with good fatty acids.Milk really help to build the immune system of the body.It repairs the tissue and other part of the body.And for slim people it build their body fat,making them to gain more weight in some parts of the body.

Sodiq

Yes, milk are very important for our health, they are considered a complete diet due to the nutritional properties they contain. In fact, drinking milk before going to bed can make you sleep like a baby. Milk are one of the most common type of food in the world today, it is well known everywhere even a toddler can distinguish between milk and ordinary water because of their delicious and tasty nature.

Milks are filled with various healthy nutrients some of these nutrients are calcium, phosphorus, vitamins B, vitamin D, proteins and potassium etcetera. Drinking milk regularly may help you prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures and also help you maintain or keep your weight at bay.

However, there are still many health benefits of consuming milk that you didn't mention in your post. albeit, some individuals might be aware of these benefits. Below are the hidden benefits of consuming milk;

1. Drinking milk may helps to improves your mood and gives relaxation to your brain and the body in general

2. Drinking milk regularly, especially warm milks can aid weight lose

3. Milks helps in constipation and improves digestive system.

4. For females, drinking milk scan relieves you from menstrual issues

5. Milks can boost your energy level

6. Drinking milk on a daily basis can also enhance your muscle growth.