Benefits of having a mobile friendly site

Josemendez

Verified member
Today , websites do have mobile version and desktop version and these have helped to increase their number of traffic in their sites.

Due to the nature of life in some areas , people have to move out for work ,fun and other things ,and because of the nature of where they are going , they can't carry out their laptop ,and thus they will resort to use of phones for carrying out their online activities.

Another great reason for making a site mobile friendly is the fact that most people can not afford laptop easily , and thus the traffic generated to a site with only desktop version will be low compared to one with mobile version . desktop can access mobile version easier than phone accessing mobile version .

Carson20t

You are right on this one,in most cases am so in need to use something that is easily portable hence I resort to a tablet and not a laptop at most instance but the challenge is that not all features can be worked out on a tablet or mobile device.The other factor is about the typing speed whith mobile device is slower.But to weigh my options I would be more comfortable to yseva mobile gadget and only use a laptop or desktop periodically.as of when I have enough time to be stationed at at place,

cmoneyspinner

I personally enjoy desktop or laptop. But I know that I have to keep up with technology. I am nit a geek so that's why I like when I go to a platform that gives me a helping hand. When I create blogs on Tumblr.com, they automatically default to a mobile-friendly layout. When I create a site using Blogger which is owned by Google, I go to the free Webmaster tools that Google provides and add my site. It automatically defaults to a mobile-friendly version. SO when an external visitor comes to my sites, they will see the mobile version first. If they are on a desktop or a laptop they will see that version. That's great!

vigilantpest

1. Make Your Website Responsive.
2. Make Information People Look for Easier to Find.
3. Ditch Text-Blocking Ads and Pop-ups.
4. Make Website Speed a Priority.
5. Keep Your Web Design Simple.
6. Make Your Button Sizes Large Enough to Work on Mobile.
7. Use Large Font Sizes.
8. Don’t Use Flash.
9. Include the Viewport Meta Tag.
10. Turn Off Autocorrect for Forms.

There are lot of benefits of mobile responsive If i am saying in one line then It helps to generarte leads or customer easily on mobile devices because mostly person search anything on mobile devices so it increase the web speed , easy navigation , structure on mobile reduce bounce rate with connectivity on mobile devices