Benefits of including onions in our diet

Empress

Verified member
Onions has a lot of nutrient like vitamin c, vitamin B and also potassium and it Also contains low calories it also helps to reduce the risk of having some Certain disease like heart disease, high blood pressure and also inflammation, diabetes and cancer as well
Onions contain allium vegetables which helps to lower the risk of getting some Certain cancers and onions are also rich in prebiotics which helps to boost our digestive health, benefits our immune system and also improve bacteria balance in the gut .
We should try to include onions in our diet at least three times in a week because of the health benefits we derive from it and the way it reduces the risk of getting certain diseases

Kola

Verified member
Onion helps us get rid of infection or any disease.it also help us gain weight and give us energy.Onion does not make us tired.it helps to relief the RBC and WBC cells in the body.it also protect the body from sore throat headaches fever and other harmful disease that can make a person sick

Barin

Eating onions add a lot of nutritious benefits to the health it also helps to make our clear it is very good for the eye

Zina

I don't like eating but I do blend with my meals or my stew because of the nutrient we derive from it