Benefits Of Meditation (Mental Health)

AmaliaTG

Mindful meditation is good for your mental health. Meditation Was inspired by the ancient Buddhist practice of American doctors in 1970's developed a secular version of meditation to release stress.

Their guiding principles of meditation is to learn to live in the present moment. Training your brain to stop focusing on the past traumas or future stressess. This technique is very simple;

Taking a few minutes each day to concentrate on the breath and observe the sensations that are arising in the body what meditators call, a mental body scan. Practitioners claim mindfulness meditation reduces stress and anxiety.

Meditation can actually moderate your body's production of cortisol so you feel less under pressure. Other studies shows even more tangible health benefits. It lowers blood pressure and helps with pain control.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Very correct....I know the Chinese people do this a lot especially their monks. Probably the origins of meditation points to them. However, this is a good way to calm one's nerves and to get rid of anxiety. I have done meditations few times and they are very rewarding for me. Just hope I can do it often and often to have so much peace of mind.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Meditation is very good for your mind and soul. Meditation also has some health benefits. I remember some time ago when I embarked on a meditation journey on daily basis because I was actually having some problems and after sometime everything about me improved gradually and I started thinking straight forward. I always do religious meditation.

AmaliaTG

Very correct....I know the Chinese people do this a lot especially their monks. Probably the origins of meditation points to them. However, this is a good way to calm one's nerves and to get rid of anxiety. I have done meditations few times and they are very rewarding for me. Just hope I can do it often and often to have so much peace of mind.
I always do meditation daily and it's very very beneficial especially when you are consistent. Just give yourself some 10minutes after or before sleep and do meditation. You will see great results for sure. You will feel mental relief with the stress and anxiety. Plus meditation also purifies someone's spirit and even when you are undergoing heartbreak or depression, it's always a good way to heal through meditation.

Sodiq

Mindful meditation is the key to healthy living. They are types of yoga practice performed in other to maintain a good physical and mental health. Meditation offers many health and physical properties. One if the benefits you can derived from regular mindful meditation Is physical and spiritual healing. Doing mindful meditation properly for a good number of days can help calm your mind and increase your awareness. You will found new peace within your self.

Doing mindful meditation for ateast 15 minutes on a daily basis is said to has a lot of physical, spiritual as well as mental benefits. I also love doing mindful meditation, though I am not a master or professional in it but one benefits I noticed is that meditation can help you to stay focused. It will make you focused on any task or work, business you are into. Other hidden benefits of performing mindful meditation are listed below;

1. Mindful meditation can helps regulate your blood pressure

2. It can boost your immune system as well as energy level

3. Meditation regularly can helps you to enjoy your sleep

4. Meditation will helps in improving your emotional stability

5. Mindful meditation regularly can helps enhance sel confidence

6. Meditation can also helps reduces pain etcetera.