Benefits of payoneer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
As I understand it, I think payoneer is an online wallet that is meant to help save up money and receive payment from people, the importance of this platform is the fact that it helps one to receive money regardless of the currency the country you are receiving from is using. For example, let’s say that you happen to be one of the people that works online, maybe like an online peer to peer trader, usually the two traders that are trading are from two different location, one from a country and the other person from another country as well, you should know that these two people will definitely be using different currencies because they are not from the same place.

It’s been brought to my notice that they do not make a hard push on their users when they are making transaction based on my findings. If you ask me I think this is a good one for people that into the kinds of businesses that might require it. As for their services I can’t say much about it because I have never used it personally I only gathered all these from my research about it, maybe if anyone has used it before, they should not hesitate to share how their services really go.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I haven't used payoneer too but it's getting popular just like paypal I think I will give it a try. I hope I don't regret doing but then I will have to make concrete research before taking further step as it is money that is involved and as such a delicate one.