Benefits of wearing sunglasses

Stena

Hello there!
Do you know that sunglasses now flood the market and a lot of people have become lovers of sunglasses and at such worn them irrespective of the season or occasion.

But are you aware of the benefits of sunglasses?

These days, I tend to go anywhere with my sunglasses because I have learnt that they protect my eyes against the Sun's ultra violet rays, which could lead to cataracts.
Wearing sunglasses especially in a sunny weather leads to improved and more comfortable vision, at least I would not have to squint.
It also reduces the chances of skin cancer and migraines.

Your contributions would be well appreciated.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was a teenager it was my habit to wear sunglasses during the daytime. Our doctor said that the dark glasses blocks out the sun's glare which is good for the eyes. Besides, I do not squint because there is no glare so even my skin is spared from the effect of sunlight. But now I get dizzy when I wear sunglasses and I wonder. I have yet to ask our physician why is that so. I have my sunglasses in our car and when we go on a trip I wear the sunglasses when I get out of the car and only for the camera. After the pictorial I would remove and keep the sunglasses in the car's compartment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many benefits of wearing sunglasses that people don't even take note of. They only look at the fashionable side of wearing sunglasses.

Personally, I don't go out or take any picture without us8kg sunglasses for many reasons. Glasses prevent your eyes against the rays of light. The scientists have concluded that it is not a good thing to be exposed to rays of light either from phone's camera or even screen.

There is also need to prevent our eyes from sun rays. There may be ultra violet rays that may be dangerous to our eyes. That's the reason why we need to be wearing glasses always especially during sunny days.

The dust around us contains some bacteria and virus 5jst live in the air. These dust are being dispersed by air most time. And it will be very dangerous for them to be usikg our eyes as their deposit. That's even more and the most reason why we need to put on sunglasses more often than not.

The last one is fashionable. It enhances beauty and make the wearer look more handsome or beautiful.