Review Best antivirus for windows in 2021

Mertayasa

Antivirus is best software to protect our laptop or computer for malware, especially when we are using internet. Virus can easily attack our windows if we don't have any good antivirus in our laptop. I've install so many antivirus such as avast and smart one. But I feel that those antivirus is not really good at all. Sometimes they make my laptop work really slowly, because they scan automatically and take really long. It's very annoying.

I willing to pay to protect my laptop for antivirus, there a lot of choices in internet but I still not find yet the most suitable for my laptop. If you have this kind of software and you have good experienced , kindly recommend it to me.​

RyanHaris

That depends mostly on you and if everyone who uses your PC is an discriminatory and astute Windows user. if you and everyone who uses the PC exercises proper care, then you should be OK .... if any of you users include my wife or anyone in her family, or anyone like them, it's weak. I was given my wife's sister's laptop when it became unusable. I spent 2 days cleaning out over 1200 infections. I used a free for 30 days version of Avast, followed by several other tools and had to remove about 18 manually. She removed the AV when the nag screens stated popping and relied on built in Windows protection .... 6 month later it had over 600 infections.

It must be said that Windows Defender has improved greatly in the last year or so ... and if they can continue that, I may ease up on them a bit. From AVtest.

So yes, Windows Defender has gotten better. However, comparing Windows defender with Avast premium is not justified as per the available data and provided features.

Last edited:

ethan

I've tried many Avast antivirus programs, and they each have their own advantages and disadvantages, but that doesn't mean Avast is complete and flawless, but at least I found that with this one it's easy to use and makes you feel like it doesn't exist, but it makes you feel reassured Because it is installed on my PC it is trustworthy and does not cause problems or slow down Windows