Best Apps to Create NFTs For Free

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you know what the best way to benefit from the crypto market is? Well, it is not investing in crypto, trading crypto, or staking crypto, it is creating and selling NFTs. You don’t need to invest a lot of money or have to take a financial risk to benefit from NFT. If you want to get into the NFT business, here are the best apps to create NFT for free.

MediBang Paint: This program is available on PC, Mac, Android as well as on iOS. It is an easy drag and drop tool to create comic art.

Blender: Blender is a 3D modeling open-source software. You can download the program on your computer and create your own NFT.

Krita: Similar to MediBang Paint, Krita also allows you to create 2D animations. It is available on multiple platforms, computers, and mobile devices. If you are good at drawing, you can create amazing animated NFTs.

Pixilart: Pixilart.com is another great app to create comic art.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There are many apps where we are able to mint our image, video etc into NFTs for free, but the problem is that, there is no sale , with no use of those NFT, we are left with just collectables with no result.
I am still trying to find where I can sell NFT for free, so the real requirement is marketplace, but who will buy?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Unless you are creating NFTs for yourself and for your own pleasure, there is no point in using platforms like these to create NFT. You can mint your digital art, digital photo, drawing, etc. into a NFT on OpenSea. If you are using photo editing app like photoshop, you can easily create digital art that you can mint as NFT. No matter what platform you use to create NFT, you still need a marketplace to sell your NFT. Before you can list your NFT for sell, you need to pay for gas price as a mining fee. As you know ETH hs high fees, when you use ethereum blockchin to mint NFT, you will end up paying a lot of ETH s gas fees. You will have to mint NFT using other blockchain, Solana or Polygon blockchain have lower gs fees compared to EThereum, however, I am not sure if we could like NFT marketplaces using these blockchain. Well, I know one platform that uses solana blockchain and it is called solsea, however, I don't know if selling is easier on this platform. OpenSea also offer minting option on polygon, but I don't know if there is a market for NFT built on polygon blockchain.