Best bitcoin ad network

Finger Geek

Verified member
Creating and monetizing a website is one other way to make money online. There are many websites that makes millions of dollars every month. There are diverse ways to earn money with website like showing ads, membership subscription, promoting affiliate links, buying and selling, sponsored post, referral link and many more.

Most successful websites makes money from showing ads. And there are many ad networks out there like Google Adsense, Propellerads, media dot net, infolink, a-ads and many more. The ad network provide ads in banners, Interestial, push notification and pop ad.

There are also ad networks that base on crypto currency and there are many of them. But the best and oldest of them all is a-ads. A-ads is a crypto currency based ad network that provides ads for website with most of crypto currency related contents. They have both banner and interestial ad type with many ad size. They pay with bitcoin with instant withdraw to faucetpay account.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been using a-ads since some time. The pay rates for both, CPC and CPM are very low, but if you do not have any other better-paying ads, you can use this ad network. They do not have a minimum payout threshold of you withdraw to faucet pay account. I use banner ads but I did not know about interestial ad.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There are multiple Bitcoin ad networks, A-ads is oldest, but cannot be named as best. Now many networks are into it and there is good competition too. Due to popularity of cryptocurrency, the number is raising, even the owner of BeerMoneyForum has his own ad network which is focused on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.