Best Crypto Games to Earn Money in 2022! (Top NFT Games to Earn $100 a Day)

darkoak2020

The best NFT games releasing in 2022 to earn money are counted down in this video! Many of these games will allow players to earn over $100 dollars a day, some of these crypto games will create millionaires.

❓ On Chain Gaming means gaming on the blockchain where gamers have real ownership! Traditional games keep ownership of all in game assets & have the right to termite items from your account and prohibit their resale. That's NOT player ownership, but Blockchain games give REAL ownership of in game items and currency to players! NFT assets on the Ethereum blockchain mean in game items can be stored in crypto wallets, used in game or sold to other gamers for REAL MONEY! Crypto games enable real PLAY TO EARN game economies because wealth in blockchain games translates to wealth in real life! Blockchain gaming merges the real economy and virtual game economies into one massive economy!

Victorial

Did I just read $100 a day? I know NFT games are one of the biggest and brightest things in the crypto space. There are lots of games to play online to earn free NFTs which you can exchange for real money or deposit into your crypto wallet. Still, what I find so common among these games is that you will need to make payments for you to buy the tools needed to play the game. The game is free but you need to buy the server's token which will enable you to play and earn. One of the oldest ones is Splinterlands. I have not played the game though but I think it is very good. I will like to try that games and see if there is one that I can play without buying any tools or making deposit to start playing

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You didn't mention names of the NFT games which one needs to play to earn that $100 bucks a day from games. I wanted to know how it is possible to make such amount of money simply from online blockchain gaming. I know of one NFT game called "Axie infinity, where you can earn very high amount of reward daily simply playing NFT games in such a way like staking on the NFT games running in a metaverse system. Such kind of game isn't for even average users online, it is a game mainly for the rich to multiply their earnings online. You can read more about the blockchain game to find more relevant information about it, if it's legit or never. But with the information I have gathered around the blockchain game which is mainly for the rich it is a legit game and not scam. Just that the amount that will be used to stake the game is a huge one which isn't for the poor or average investors to afford. To risk such amount is a no go for me, because it's way too higher than what I'm earning overall online. It is meant for the rich who can afford it.

E

eldavis

Wow, earning up to a 100 dollar per day, that's not small feat. I think I have heard about these games where you can earn NfT tokens or something like that, I don't really know how it works but I heard about people talking about how they can make hundred of dollars from it alone, but I don't think it's completely free though or am I wrong?

Dezmah

Wow, earning up to a 100 dollar per day, that's not small feat. I think I have heard about these games where you can earn NfT tokens or something like that, I don't really know how it works but I heard about people talking about how they can make hundred of dollars from it alone, but I don't think it's completely free though or am I wrong?
Yes, they really work. I am working with a team project now which is a free-to-play, earn-to-play game. In the beginning, you can take free land and mine the tokens. But if you want you can buy better lands which they contain more tokens from the marketplace. It is called Chain of Legends. It is in the Beta version. you can test it and see how it works. If you are interested I would help more.