Best crypto wallet

Peterlight

I have come to realise that coinbase wallet will never open its full features to the 3rd tier countries. Reason, I don't know.

I applied for their earning video but I have been on wait list for the past 6 month.

I have also come to realize that binance wallet have their minimum withdrawal which is $50 for bitcoin, how many of you have noticed?

To me I believe trust wallet and luno wallet are the best wallet cos I have been using them for over a year and I have never regret storing or staking my coin in these wallets.

They are used friendly and you are not restricted to any functions or features on the apps except you don't do the kyc identity stuff.

Without no further or do, what or which wallet do you think we'll works for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I agree with your review here, trust wallet and luno.com wallet are the best when it comes to transactions and minimum withdrawal threshold. It is kinda impossible for those having low amount of coins that isn't up to $50 worth and above. It seems harder for those saving small fractions of coins via their web and app version. That's why I prefer storing my coins with luno, I know how luno.com operates, you can transfer any amount of coins that you are willing to transfer. I think luno is the best. I heard about trust wallet type, people have made some good reviews about them I think they are legit also. But luno stands the best for me no doubt at all.

Josemendez

Verified member
With my years in cryptocurrency trading and investments , I have came to understand that most cryptocurrency wallets and exchange sites have country restrictions.
For example ,we all know that coinbase favours user from UK and US , trust wallet is suitable for almost all countries ,and luno works perfectly for Africans .
thus to me , I will say that there is no general wallet one can say that it is the best , because within such wallet there will be some restrictions to some persons or countries , therefore one will choose a wallet based on the wallet availability in his or her country . As for me Luno and trust wallet works well for me .

cmoneyspinner

I am not fully confident with my knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency so I don't have a wallet yet. I keep reading what other people are saying about the different wallets in order to help me make a decision. Binance and Coinbase are the ones most people talk about, so I was thinking about them. I live in the USA so I probably won't have a problem with any of them. However, your remarks make me think that if I ever wanted to trade with someone in a 3rd tier country I might want to try Trust instead. Your post has given me food for thought.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
All the wallets mentioned here are very important and nice wallet as well because they one advantage over the other . Personally I will opt for luno for the purpose of keeping the questions it support because of the ease conversion to my local currency whenever I desire.
If I want to engage in trading I will definitely opt for Binance because there are more coins available to trade on unlike luno with just 5 coins. The other wallets has limitations of Crypto to fiat currencies Exchange.

Iqra

For the beginners best crypto wallet in 2022 is Exodus. Ledger Nano X is the best hardware wallet and for security Trezor model T is best.

Suba

Staff member
Coinbase does not provide special features to users from third countries, the rewards feature and other special features are only intended for citizens of the USA and parts of Europe, Binance and Luno are actually not wallets but crypto exchanges, but these two exchanges provide crypto storage (wallet) for the purpose of trading. Binance and Coinbase have insured some of their funds with insurance companies, while Luno to my knowledge has not insured their funds. Trust wallet supports almost all tokens and crypto so almost all airdrop sites ask for Trust wallet. Everything you mention includes hot wallets so it's not safe if you store large amounts of crypto,

Roksmahn

The Ledger Nano X is the second generation hardware wallet from Ledger, a French company launched in 2014. Ledger’s first cryptocurrency product, the Ledger Nano S, was one of the first hardware wallets on the market and dominated the space for a number of years.

The Nano X resembles a USB drive and connects to your device via USB or Bluetooth. This means that you can connect the wallet to your iOS or Android device without needing a computer. It supports over 1,800 cryptocurrencies. This list grows each year as the Bitcoin community asks for support for their favorite cryptos.

While the device itself is a cold storage hardware wallet, the Ledger team has created the Ledger Live software that provides a user interface for all your holdings. This gives users the ability to add new wallets for different cryptocurrencies to their devices and manage their portfolios.

Ledger hardware wallets have been, and currently are, the most popular in the industry. The Ledger also comes with a 1 USB-C to USB-A cable so that it can be connected to either a desktop computer or a smartphone if preferred over Bluetooth.

MDV

I have come to realise that coinbase wallet will never open its full features to the 3rd tier countries. Reason, I don't know.

I applied for their earning video but I have been on wait list for the past 6 month.

I have also come to realize that binance wallet have their minimum withdrawal which is $50 for bitcoin, how many of you have noticed?

To me I believe trust wallet and luno wallet are the best wallet cos I have been using them for over a year and I have never regret storing or staking my coin in these wallets.

They are used friendly and you are not restricted to any functions or features on the apps except you don't do the kyc identity stuff.

Without no further or do, what or which wallet do you think we'll works for you.
Not an expert in crypto and every detail of it like wallets, but rather than essentially reviewing some of the wallets mentioned in videos, here or in other places. it appears more useful to investigate the concept of wallets in relation to how they are likely to be used. To not make my response too long, I leave you the link to the article, which defines each wallet and gives some examples to understand better which one will fit your necessities. Since I can't post links, I recommended you to look for Structure Financial and go to their blog section, the latest one is related to wallets.

Gyorchev

For example, I need a wallet that charges minimum fees for internal currency exchange and minimum fees for sending currencies! You have to install most of them to find out who has how much charge! How do I avoid this? That's why I'm asking what is the best wallet! Nobody says anything about EXODUS!