Best Cryptocurrency Wallets

Georgeadawara

1. As of Mr the best Wallet to is in crypto currency is benas wallet even though this days there registration it hard but I still like. To use them as my transactions wallet
2 luno in Nigeria to day you can not make any transaction with luno but it is good for storing coi

Georgeadawara

1. As of Mr the best Wallet to is in crypto currency is benas wallet even though this days there registration it hard but I still like. To use them as my transactions wallet
2 luno in Nigeria to day you can not make any transaction with luno but it is good for storing coin

Nite

Valued Contributor
Kraken is also considered to be a worthy option for a cryptocurrency exchange platform. It might not be the first name when you think about crypto wallets, still it is a reliable and high-end crypto wallet. You can store your crypto assets there indefinitely, it is a viable storage option, and it's very secure too.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Coinomi is quite well known cryptocurrency wallet, has the ability to store over 500 coins and is also supported on a number of devices. Despite a minor setback in 2019, Coinomi remains one of the most secure wallets on the market. They have put constant focus on user's privacy, and is easy to setup and install.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never used the wallets that are mentioned by the thread creator. However, I have used Coinbase in the past to receive a small amount of money from apps. It was the last time I used Coinbase and i have not logged into my coinbase wallet ever since. I mostly use Coinomi wallet and it is the best wallet for me.

Putta Vince

All the four multicoin wallets you mentioned, also have the best-in-class security features. They are constantly up to date, allows their users to store private keys associated with a blockchain ledger, all the while protecting your assets from the latest threats and attacks. In short, people can securely store or exchange cryptocurrency assets.
Yeah atomic wallet , blockchain provides the exchange feature in their app. Though I am not aware about Trust wallet exchange feature , it has got the inbuilt browser where you can exchange erc20 tokens and other major cryptos.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You may add Trust wallet , Atomic wallet , Coinomi , Blockchain to your list of good crypto wallets. All these 4 mentioned wallets are multi coin wallets and you can trust them completely as your holding your private key or recovery phrase of your wallet.
All the four multicoin wallets you mentioned, also have the best-in-class security features. They are constantly up to date, allows their users to store private keys associated with a blockchain ledger, all the while protecting your assets from the latest threats and attacks. In short, people can securely store or exchange cryptocurrency assets.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Coinbase is currently the best wallet for me to receive cypto payments, convert my crypto and store it. It has a very simple interface that is so easy to use. I also like using the Local Cryptos wallet. But this is mostly for selling or buying Bitcoin and Litecoin. I am planning to give Binance a try soon.

Putta Vince

You may add Trust wallet , Atomic wallet , Coinomi , Blockchain to your list of good crypto wallets. All these 4 mentioned wallets are multi coin wallets and you can trust them completely as your holding your private key or recovery phrase of your wallet.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency doesn't exist in any physical shape or form, so except from coin wallets, it can't be stored anywhere else. And a Cryptocurrency wallet has to be reliable, easy to use, while also being fast and secure.

1– COINBASE can be used for selling, transferring, purchasing, as well as storing digital currency. it's also known for being one of the safest digital currency wallets to store your cryptocurrencies in. It has got an easy-to-use interface, is quite well designed, and will protect your coins with multiple security features.

2– ELECTRUM
is the oldest Bitcoin wallet. It has been around since 2011, and offers excellent privacy features for keeping your cryptos secure, also preventing theft and fund loss. It's bit more suited for advanced users and provides the ability to determine the level of security that one wishes for.

3– EXODUS has got a very simple user interface and helps you to manage, secure and exchange your cryptos. Good for both beginners as well as experienced, Exodus is an innovative and a feature rich cryptocurrency wallet.

Do you have any other Cryptocurrency wallet in mind that holds your trust?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several cryptocurrency wallet and there are also exchanges that offers you the opportunity to store cryptocurrencies safely. I personally use trust wallet because it is very secure and over the years a lot of people has been using it. I use binance for exchanging my cryptocurrencies and for trading.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Coinbase is the largest USA based cryptocurrency exchange and launched in 2012. It is also ranked among the top cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. However, their fees can be higher than some competitors. Even though Coinbase offers attractive security features, trading cryptocurrency is highly volatile, so always consider the risks involved around it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have only heard of coinbase. Others have not heard of them. I don't really use wallet. I have trust wallet but I don't use it. I prefer keeping my coins in an exchanger. I am learning how to trade and I think keeping coins on the wallet won't ginger me to be learning trading in. Crypto

Finger Geek

Verified member
Though I made use of Binance and paxful. And I do hear from my friend that CoinBase is very good for transacting coin by buying and selling of coin .
It is very good to have a smart wallet that is very save.
Binance is not a wallet but an exchanger. But paxfuo is a wallet. I don't like paxfuo because it is an online wallet.
In an online wallet. You don't control your funds. Though you might have your login details. But when the online wallet I.e playful get hacked or and coin are stolen. It will affect the owner of the wallet leading to lost of asset.
Most secured wallet is coinomi.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was also a time I was using roqqu the stores mosts of my cryptocurrency but I come to see it is the smallest currency wallet which do not contain most of the coin I will be very much interested to have,I actually abandon it and go for trust wallet and binance.I'm still looking for another one ways to store my cryptocurrency.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I think, what makes peer-to-peer exchanges difficult is their system, which can be really great and risky at the same time. What matters is what the company does when all this happens. Using a reliable P2P exchange should be our first step towards protecting ourselves from fraud. However, you still need to be watchful while selling Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Though I made use of Binance and paxful. And I do hear from my friend that CoinBase is very good for transacting coin by buying and selling of coin .
Yes I understands a lot of people have been saying something bad about paxful because there are a lot of scammers over there that do scam people off their assets, since you are also a member I want to find out if this is actually the truth because that is what has been discouraging me from using it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor