Best investment options or opportunities.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Investing in either online or offline is one of the most important and Interesting thing to do and make money from, it is interesting because you will be able to know more about the line in which you are Investing on which in turn you are earning and learning.
There are series of investment opportunities both online and offline though personally that of offline seem to be more secure to me because you can have access to everything.
The opportunities include forex, Crypto currencies, mutual funds for online while offline you have the likes of agriculture, oil and gas, real estate, transportation, importation, exportation, gold . Have you had any opportunities to invest in any fo the above ? If yes share your experience.

Donkiz

I have both online and offline investments and I can tell you that both are good and complements each other. In offline investment and business it's very important that you do your research very well to know the business that will have the potential to be profitable before venturing into it.

For the online investment, for now I'm only into cryptocurrency and e-commerce investments but still trying to see if I can see good opportunities in other areas to invest in.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I also prefer offline investment over the online investment. They are less risky and you have some control over your money and how you want it to pay you back the profits. Online investments can sometimes feel like you are giving away your money to someone else to earn from it then give you back a little. Sometimes they don't even come back in the case of scam sites. Thought there are some online investments that you can have control over your money. An example is the holding of crypto currencies. For me, I would like to do real estate investment someday.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am a backyard farmer so investing in agriculture is a good choice to me. However, I was born and raised in the city so I have to be practical and to admit that I may not be able to survive with farming for a livelihood. Right now the best investment option for me is buying land in the rural area to turn into a vacation home and at the same time plant some crops not for a business but to express my passion. My wife’s idea is to turn that land into a swimming pool resort which is also possible.

There are a lot of investment ideas that one could turn to. The kind of investments you do will depend largely on your risk appetite.

Whether you choose online or offline is totally up to you.. and this depends on what you want for yourself.

Some people want to invest in things they can see and touch, this gives them the assurance that their money is safe. But that doesn't still guarantee anything. Make you know the kind of business you're venturing into even if it's offline.

Another set of people would prefer to sit behind their computer and invest into things and make cool money too.. this also comes with it's risk.

As for me, I'm already thinking of investing into cryptocurrency, agriculture, and into stocks... As the money comes.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
@Prettybabe , you are right with your opinion, infact the large percentage of people finds it very difficult to believe in online Investment like Crypto currencies even if they see you making the money from the Investment.
I am already into Crypto currencies investments already and it has been great , I am also considering Agriculture too, rice farming to be specific then venture into production since I have knowledge on how to produce certain commodities that are needed. I just needed to add more money to the already invested capital that I have .