Passive income Best methods of Passive income

MsFifs

Which are the best, lucrative and quick methods of passive income out there. Working on a research and there are so many out there, it's all so confusing. Each website and company claim to be paying well with less work involved but so far I see them selling us dreams.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making passive income is something you need to work for because it does not really come easy and cheap. There are different ways in which you can make passive income. if you have money I will advise you to learn about cryptocurrency staking. it will give you the opportunity to invest and make money passively. I can also write ebooks and sale or publish on Amazon Kindle.

Good luck

Verified member
It depends on your zeal to work and how industrious you are in Working online.You can make passive income when you focus your attention in any online platform you are working on.some people trade to make money as their passive way of making money.skil is required when it comes to making money online.

Mihail

What I'm doing right now is mining Bitcoin and earing passive, just install Crypto TAB and put your device to work for you! Easy and good money in the future. Also I know another way how to earn passive, all you need to do answer 1 question per/day and you can earn between 1$ - 0.7$ the name of platform is "Hi" and if you like you can use my referral link Imihail. This is all what I got have a good day

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the best method to generate passive income is to create a YouTube channel in a less competitive niche. All you have to do is to create quality videos in that niche and upload it to your channel. Overtime lot of people will be coming to the channel and subscribe. With that you can make more money when your views increase.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning passive income has become easy these days due to the many opportunities available. However, you need to have a good amount since most of them have a high minimum investment amount. You can invest into holding cryptocurrencies, staking or trading them. Or you can learn forex trading skills then invest there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another best method I need to create a passive income for yourself is to set up graphic design agency you which you are going to employ graphic design artist to work with you. All you have to do is to negotiate with the client and secure the job. After that you can give it to the graphic design artists to do the job. You take away your profit and you pay the graphic artist.

P

Princess2063

I would definitely recommend affiliate marketing. Just make sure you find the right products and websites to promote!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is another avenue for you to set up a passive income for yourself. some people are afraid to engage in blogging because they don't know how to write content at expert level. This should not be a problem for you once you have enough cash to outsource the article writing. you can simply go to the marketplace and outsource content writing for your blog and everything will become passive for you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can be able to make passive income but I will advise that your choice should greatly be dependent on what you are passionate about. You can choose to either be a blogger if you have good writing skills or you can create YouTube videos if you are a good creator.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can earn passive income by setting up a freelance agency. You are going to hire people with different expertise. After that you are going to obtain job from different client and give it to these people so do on your behalf. you just have to motivate those people you employee to render quality services so that you can win lifetime customers for your business.