Best mining sites

Cosmasaor

The crypto space is down now and its the best time to buy assets if you have some cash to spare, if you don't, mining is the best option out there right now. There different types of mining platform but you most be careful in choosing one because people have taken advantage and are scaming others. If you are interested in mining assets such as Tron(Trx), Dogecoin, Solana, Usdt, ETH, BNB,BCH,and the rest, DM me so that I can show some site that i personally tried out and I have been cashing out for a while now... Even though I lost a lot of cash because some site turns out to be fake sites.

karmasanaz

With a simple Google search, we can find good information about this. Recently, I read an article on the site zcoino.com that introduced the Best Cloud Mining Sites. This type of content on the Internet can be very helpful

Suba

Staff member
Although not all cloud mining sites are scams, of course there are some that are trusted and paying, but the problem is whether you have produced the crypto that you mine according to what they promote on their site, of course you have to need a bigger investment fund to get big results anyway, and in general the crypto yields you mine will run slowly so you might take a long time. Also you need to calculate ROI. and compare it with the results of staking or mining crypto on Binance or in your personal wallet. And the biggest risk of cloud mining sites is that they disappear after 2 to 3 years of operation.

Blord

This cloud mining platform works perfectly well search “cryptobase+store” on Google and register for free on it. I have been using it for well over 3 months now