Mcgabriel

This is not only restricted to indians only but can be used by people from other countries.It has a lot of it's featured news as Indian-related news.The beauty of this app is that it can be fully maximized by news and content writers and creator.
First of all I would give a brief introduction to this app,give it's postive side and negative side as well as how it can be utilized in other to make money online.
First of all,what is the name of those app?
It's called DAILYHUNT app(previously NEWSHUNT)

DailyHunt is a social media platform, here we help you reach millions of potential users who would love to interact with your content.
However, they do appreciate the hard work you put in to create content, and as a token of appreciation. They calculate an amount based on multiple social media factors (i.e - Likes, Shares, engaged views, Dislikes, user reporting, etc.)

Dailyhunt is a platplform where we can read news. But where does the news come from ? From you and me

So, dailyhunt has started a program called DH creator where you post news of your location and you will be rewarded coins which can be converted into cash can be redeemed as paytm cash or to bank account.

So,you see that Daily hunt is beneficial for
•the normal day-to-day readers whose goal of using the app is just to read news,watch videos,view image theme or photogallery for the sake of enlightenment,entertainment,etc(for people in this category,the app is best recommended for use
( I WILL BE LEAVING A LINK TO GETTING THE APP AT THE END OF THIS WRITEUP)
•those whose wish to monetize their time through
-article writing
-posting of videos
-uploading of images(pictures and themes)
For those in this category,they cannot use the app directly to post content,but the can SIGNUP/register on the DH CREATOR platform.after which they can download the app also in other to read other people's post and then have ideas on how to curate their own contents.

Some steps to post on DH CREATOR
1)visit DH creator from your chrome browser or any other browser on your device
2)Register on the platform/program
3)After registering,go to your dashboard,simply find out "create a post" option on the upper right corner of the dashboard (if you are registering using a computer or if you set your mobile browser to a "desktop view") and click on it.
4)After clicking,you will find a new page that will be on your screen, then select what you are going to create.
5)You will have some options on your screen.These are :
-article section
-videos
-Image/theme
-photogallery
Then create a post.

TO GET THE APP, CLICK HERE>>>>> DAILYHUNT APP(for Android's devices)