Best Offline Marketing Strategies

Dino

The best offline marketing Strategies for Estate Agents. These top 3 strategies are:

First offline marketing strategy:
Direct Mail, Networking. First of all, Direct Mail. Some of you call it leafleting, canvassing, touting, but really it’s about writing to somebody who doesn’t know you and asking them for a few minutes of their time, either on the phone or as a market appraisal. The best way to get direct mail marketing working for you is to offer something of big reward, of big value to somebody, and asking them to take a small action in return.

Perhaps, you send the direct mail piece and all it’s got on it is a URL. Rather than asking for a phone call in the office or an email, maybe they just go to a particular website address or webpage and they get the details of whatever it is you’re offering– it could be a guide, an article, an e-book, a video tutorial like this one, or something which is of big value to them. But using direct mail to try and get a phone call to the office is too big to ask and that’s why it’s not working effectively for you right now.

Second offline marketing strategy:
The 2nd offline marketing strategy I’m going to talk to you about is networking. It’s really important that you get yourself out and about in your local community, meeting those influences that could really help your business to grow. Just by referrals and knowing people and that know-like-and-trust factor. So, local, regular networking where they start to get their face known and become a familiar figure in their community and start to be trusted more because of that. So, get yourself out there, go to networking events, maybe even start your own if there really isn’t a good one in your area.

Third offline marketing strategy:
The 3rd marketing I’m going to talk to you about that’s an offline strategy is P.R. Again, this is something that I see very, very few agents do successfully. When was the last time you sent your local journalist your newest listing, or maybe you’ve got an interesting house or something that’s supposed to be haunted or somebody lived there for 50 years, that’s got a real story to it.

Why not send it to your local journalist and get yourself in the local paper? That’s much, much more effective than newspaper advertising and it’s going to be a story that’s going to be more engaging and entertaining for those people who live in your local community.

Kakashi2020

The best offline marketing strategy is advertising simply put, banners, flyers, posters, billboards, newspaper and magazine ads etc. Doing this would let your customers know what your services and products are.

tradeforexcopier

5 Offline Marketing Strategies
  1. Engage in offline guerrilla publicity.
  2. Drop business cards.
  3. Take pictures/videos of all.
  4. Donate go-getter certificates or products as prizes.
  5. Speak at undertakings.

Tehilah27

I have used flyers and posters and they have been very effective. I took the flyers to churches, fast food places, put them on windscreens and distributed to people as i walked along the road. The posters were strategically posted in areas with a lot of traffic and hold up where people were usually stalled in their vehicles for hours leading to a lot of foot traffic and it has been very effective.

lucycarter

Hi,
There is nothing like best offline marketing strategy. Every business require unique marketing strategy to promote it among people. But there are some common offline marketing technique that you can use to promote your brand name. You can take help of flyers, business cards etc for making people aware of our brand. Also, one can use some trendy and useful promotional products as giveaway during various trade shows or events to increase awareness about the brand. These useful products may include PopSocket Phone Holder, Paper Bags, Aluminium Bottles etc whatever you like to use as giveaway.

Dino

But there are some common offline marketing technique that you can use to promote your brand name. You can take help of flyers, business cards etc for making people aware of our brand.

You just stated it here yourself. There are lot of ways you can market your product offline especially if you know what you are doing.
These useful products may include PopSocket Phone Holder, Paper Bags, Aluminium Bottles etc whatever you like to use as giveaway.
I also agree with you here, one can market their product on paper bags and phone holder, if you have the money.

Linnea Sandel

Nice ideas you have shared with us and I really like it. By using the offline marketing strategies, you can easily engage the people but if you want to get the result early then use promotional products which are very helpful for promoting any brand. Promotional products are one of the best idea to do offline marketing without any problem. It will give you the result very soon because the people always love to get the gifts.

Very good information is shared with us. Offline Marketing to Your plan will show which can be placed pamphlets in new paper to promote your business in. You can also get posters in place, people will get to know about your business.