Passive income Best online passive income ideas

D

Deleted member 13140

All these passive income ideas are based on Crypto.
And the truth is I really really don't like cryptocurrency. I don't know why maybe it's because I don't know how to earn from it and it all seems like betting which I also don't like.
And alot of scammers base on Crypto because they know it takes quite sometime to understand how the earning process is.
And because of that they take advantage of newbies and scam them of their money

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@btaliat Fiat money can also be used, for example, you can invest AUD and EUR in Finance.

@lamia5765 Every business is based on risk, if one want no risk, then one should use Fiat/stablecurrency.

@Davvis12 These ideas are "online passive income", you can use Banks for passive interest. Scammers are everywhere, and naive people needs to be guided.

@kmushtaq7 Your comment deleted, warning sent. Trendri passive earning to me from you also removed, reason - your post was scam.

Phabbyfundz

I think this site is only pertaining to crypto current or people who invest in crypto. Do you have more ideas or site where we can passive income other than through cryptocurrency. Cry pro currency is also a good way to make passive income but I am looking for other ideas too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Phabbyfundz Cryptocurrency is today's future and tomorrow's demand. Passive earning mostly happens in crypto. People can buy crypto to earn passive income, and sell when they want to withdraw
Another better option is to create threads in Trendri, you will earn everytime when someone comment to your thread. No other PTP offer such option.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The points raised are undoubtedly the ways to earn passively online. The last shot got me, because I never knew that passive income requires initial investment . I have always thought it's a way to make money with no investment and less time and effort. Of all the key points highlighted, what interest me most is the cryptocurrency staking. It seems that staking is gradually gaining popularity.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Online earning is one of the most popular methods in the digital era, people are even willing to earn money passively.

There are some selected ways to earn passive income -

Liquidity:- Many online platforms like Binance, Uniswap, etc provides high APR interest for investment in their liquidity pools.

Staking:- PoS (Proof of Stake) Cryptocurrency holders can stake their cryptos without risk. This feature works as "more coins you hold, more interest you earn".

Vault Storing:- Every big platform provides the feature of Vault that helps the native token, users are paid interest for storing their cryptos.

Launchpool:- New cryptocurrencies are often launched on the launchpool of an established platform, users can invest their asset in it and earn the interest, including free airdrop of the new crypto.

Note
Passive earning cannot be earned without investing, so users have to be ready to invest for earning.​

uforwealth

Verified member
Earning Passive income through cryptocurrency is not reliable.This stems from the fact that crytocurrency can luckily be predicted. The price and value of this type of money can be accurately predicted by experts luckily. It could decreases both in value and amount when it is expected to rise.In fact, there is uncertainty in dealing with crytocurrency.

Phabbyfundz

@Phabbyfundz Cryptocurrency is today's future and tomorrow's demand. Passive earning mostly happens in crypto. People can buy crypto to earn passive income, and sell when they want to withdraw
Another better option is to create threads in Trendri, you will earn everytime when someone comment to your thread. No other PTP offer such option.
Well you have a really good point there and I must say that investing in cryptocurrency is really feasible and profitable as the world is moving fast towards digital currency.I too invest in crypto but my point is I wouldn't do any harm if I could at least get more could ideas on investment plans or ways to earn to expand my available sources of income.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
.I too invest in crypto but my point is I wouldn't do any harm if I could at least get more could ideas on investment plans or ways to earn
I understand what you want. Just check where was Bitcoin 10 yeas ago and where is it now. Even PayPal and JP Morgan, who opposed the very existence of crypto, they are now investing in crypto. You can invest from your online earning too, don't fall for greed.

Earning Passive income through cryptocurrency is not reliable.
Online earning is mostly done by crypto, with limited fiat that can be used directly or indirectly, rest market is market, there is risk, take it or leave it.

D

Deleted member 28127

Online earning is mostly done by crypto, with limited fiat that can be used directly or indirectly, rest market is market, there is risk, take it or leave it.
Pay by crypto one payment method from several payment method like many sites are paying by advcash or payeer or perfectmoney or webmoney or skrill or neteller but only how involves deposit by crypto is payeer and webmoney and advcash it is possible to deposit to webmoney by bitcoin cash as example called WMH.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Pay by crypto one payment method from several payment method like many sites are paying by advcash or payeer or perfectmoney or webmoney or skrill or neteller but only how involves deposit by crypto is payeer and webmoney and advcash it is possible to deposit to webmoney by bitcoin cash as example called WMH.

It is not clear what you want to say. If you are saying that there are other means of transactions besides crypto, then that is a different topic. We are talking about passive earning, not a medium of transaction.

Among the mediums you have named, only those mediums will be able to earn passively, which also have referral programs, and for this, efforts will have to be made to find referrals.

I'll drop some of my thoughts on the ones you posted.

Liquidity:- Many online platforms like Binance, Uniswap, etc provides high APR interest for investment in their liquidity pools.
This is a lower risk alternative to staking. If you are in the crypto game for the long term, you might as well provide liquidity with your idle assets. However, remember the mantra, "not your keys, not your coins."

Staking:- PoS (Proof of Stake) Cryptocurrency holders can stake their cryptos without risk. This feature works as "more coins you hold, more interest you earn".
To say "without risk" is wrong. You must be aware of price fluctuations. Be aware of impermanent loss on more volatile pools.

Vault Storing:- Every big platform provides the feature of Vault that helps the native token, users are paid interest for storing their cryptos.
Not the biggest fan of this. You might as well provide liquidity or stake. Otherwise, store it on your own wallet with your own keys.

Launchpool:- New cryptocurrencies are often launched on the launchpool of an established platform, users can invest their asset in it and earn the interest, including free airdrop of the new crypto.
If played correctly, Launchpools, or ICOs, can be extremely lucrative. This is a sector that requires strict due diligence. Do your research on projects that you are interested in.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@HustlersUniversity good points, I agree what you said. There is always risk when you earn passively. I invested $400 worth of crypto for interest, and its value dropped. Now waiting for increase to gain some.
Most of the cryptos are now in centralized platforms for different gains, and people are also investing Fiat money for same.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly these are the best ways to earn passive income from cryptocurrencies. However, in order to earn by using these methods, you need to heavily invest in crypto currencies. I am using the vault storing method, how much have I have earned so far? Just litle less than a dollar in three months.

Irina Bodan

Passive income can be obtained by participating in affiliate or referral programs. They are created by producers of goods or services interested in expanding their client base. By registering in this program, the user receives a referral link, which he can place on social networks, his blog, his website, and so on.

If other people purchase a product or service when they click on that link, the user is charged a fee or a percentage of the purchase.

There are multi-level referral programs that allow you to receive a percentage of the purchases of all the people referred through the link. If hundreds of clients follow the link, you can count on a steady, passive income.

SHAHID987

Cryptocurrency is a good source of passive income, let me share my personal experience as I purchased BITCOIN one year before and didn't trade it but just only let it in my wallet and now it becomes much more so whenever I need money I take out some from it but remaining vigilant that the rate is moving up or down.