Passive income Best Passive Income Websites For Writers

skkings

If you are a writer and if you are looking for the best passive income websites, here is a shortlist.

Hubpages: It is one of the oldest writing sites on the internet. It has existed since 2006. On Hubpages, you can earn passive income in various ways.

Medium: Medium Partner Program is limited to a handful of countries but it is available in your location, you will find Medium to be one of the best residual income sites to make money by publishing articles.

Vocal: Vocal pays when people read your article, you can get $4 per 1000 reads on average. If the content is useful and interesting, you can build a good passive income from Vocal.

Note: You need to remember one thing, though. You need to work hard, you need to be patient.
Thank you for this i will try and give you feedback.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing this topic but I have to admit that I may probably just stay with paid forum posting. Maybe my motivation for writing articles have faded due to the difficulty of getting approved for publication. Writing a long article is not easy and it would be frustrating if it will not reach the web page of the site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
However, I will have to oppose the idea of having a niche. Instead of focusing on one niche and developing skills around that niche to write your content, I think you will become a successful blogger if you can write on a lot of topics. Writing job is very competitive, so you need to write on various topics to stay afloat.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You can also set up a Blog in the niche which you have in-depth knowledge about and write consistently. You can apply for display adverts on your blog once you are generating enough traffic. All you need to do is to place some advert from platforms like Ezoic and Mediavine on your blog and you are going to get paid at the end of the month doing nothing as long as you have those adverts sitting on your blog.
a lot of bloggers make the mistake of venturing into different niches that they do not have proper knowledge and understanding of . This has made a lot of new bloggers who are aspiring to become successful online to not live up to their own expectation. Having knowledge of the niche is quite very important.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can also set up a Blog in the niche which you have in-depth knowledge about and write consistently. You can apply for display adverts on your blog once you are generating enough traffic. All you need to do is to place some advert from platforms like Ezoic and Mediavine on your blog and you are going to get paid at the end of the month doing nothing as long as you have those adverts sitting on your blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Working on Fiverr or Upwork as a writer does not count as a passive income source. Passive income means you will continuously earn from the work you have done in the past or you earn without doing a lot of work. But on fiverr and upwork you have to regularly work to earn.

kmushtaq7

You can make gig on Fiverr and all can use Upwork to get jobs of writing
I see on FB different groups in which daily post jobs about writeerts.

D

Deleted member 13140

Non of these pay in my country, very sad about that though,

Well not precisely, hubpage works, but I have other things to put my focus on so I shouldn't waste it on that site I know would take me around a whole year to start seeing income.

Medium, this site partner program isn't available in my country, which I'm pissed off about because I use to write on Medium but just for the sake of the traffic.

While vocal, it's allowed in my country but their payment method is not allowed in my country so their are not my kind of thing

Chibson

VIP Contributor
this is a very good I hope her because before now I never knew that one can make money directly from medium apart from trying to promote affiliate marketing offers strategically. Vocal is also a very good platform in which someone can make money writing quality articles. I will definitely sign up soon.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a writer, your own blog can be your best platform for passive earning because you do not have to share your earning with anyone. If you are writing for sites, there is a danger of not getting paid or the site closing down. A lot of big sites have closed down, for example there was a site called Squidoo, Helium and Bubblews, which were some of the best passive income sites of their time, but these sites closed down. Those who devoted their time to build passive income on these sites had to suffer badly due to the closure.