Best paying survey

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this. But I wish you tell us more about the survey. Is it allowing third tier citizens. Apart from this, is there any other mods of receiving payment apart from the PayPal thay you listed. Have you collected money on it before. And since you joined, how has been your experience working on it. And what are the problems a citizen from their tier country is likely to face. I wish I knew all these before I join.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most foreign surveys are definitely paying....But this one you have mentioned above, I don't think it is for all countries cos of their mode of payment. It is definitely not all countries that can fully make use of PayPal account. I will say this kind of survey is only meant for the first tier countries and not the third tier ones. If there is other mode of payment, then I may think otherwise.

greenieS

Verified member
Surveytime.com is the best survey site right know get $1 for every survey completed direct to your PayPal

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Survey sites are not a scam (most of them), you just have to choose the site you want to work on. I have not had any unpleasant experiences with polling sites. :)

But if you are part of a tier2 or even tier3 country, you will not receive as many polls and you will be disappointed. Or you work with several sites at once and you reach a certain amount you want ... but the big survey companies of these countries are not very interested.

Hassanbenjamin

That very great. But does this site favours the low tier countries you can only earn a passive income if you recide in the 1st world country, bit mist surveys sites pay peanuts.