Best Payment Platform To Use To Receive Payments Across Africa.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Receiving payment across Africa is a really herculean task that was impossible before, the only way then was to use traditional banks which were very limited to certain countries and their over the roof charges that cost almost half the amount you want to send.

Not until when crypto was discovered a lot of transactions ranging from payment of goods and services and also payment of school fees for students studying in other African countries are made with crypto and these has ease the stress of exorbitant charges associated with traditional banks.

As an African you can use Binance wherever you are and receive payments hassle free.

Another platform that can be used to receive payments is FlutterWave, this is a fintech from Nigeria that is used to receive payments all around Africa a lot of companies and marketers use Flutter to receive payments.

FlutterWave has a lot of other products that they offer their users ranging from sales pages to invoice and receipt generators, and most of their services are free and they have a good customer support.

If you are an African you can use any of these methods to send and receive payment without much charges and hassle free

Finger Geek

Verified member
Flutter wave is good payment methods for sellers and people that has service to offer. They are kind of payment gateway. I don't think it can be used as wallet like PayPal and luno. I have used it as a payment gateway for a product I sold long time ago and I like there service. They also have very low fee.

Binance is an cryptocurrency exchanging website. It is not good as a wallet but can be used as a payment gateway. Thanks to there new product called Binance Pay. Binance is one of the best cryptocurrency payment gateway that is available. One thing I like about Binance pay is that it has no fee transaction fees. No matter how big the transaction is , it will still be free.

Another payment gateway that I will add to the list is payeer. Payeer is no more new but has not gained popularity and trust as like payeer. The transaction fee is not free like Binance Pay but it has a very low transaction fee. One more thing that I like about the payment processor is that it accept cryptocurrency like bitcoin etherium, litcoin and few more. And it can also be used as wallet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It possibly would be during the year 2016 to 2017 that majority of Africans became interested with the act of making money online , that is why most of them are finding it hard to withdraw their earnings which they have made by working or investing their time , energy , phone resources , and including their knowledge on various get paid to watch , get paid to earn , or get paid to click website and platforms in the internet . In Nigeria today majority of Nigerians withdraw their money earned from various online money making websites and platform through PayPal , but still that is a huge protocol because they still have to create a prepaid ATM so that they could withdraw their earnings through their respective bank accounts . One of the best way by Nigerians or Africans to withdraw your earnings is either through direct bank transfer or through cryptocurrency .

Cryptocurrency is considered to be one of the easiest way of payment , but yet not everyone know how to withdraw their earnings through cryptocurrency , but it is believed that before the year 2038 majority of people or majority of Africans will know how to use cryptocurrency to withdraw their earnings from various website , and also various online websites and platforms will effectively acknowledge the use of cryptocurrency to withdraw their online earnings by their users and members .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Payment platform has been a serious issue online. Sometimes, you will be forced to leave some sites because the payments option isn't favorable. There are some payment gateways that is not available word wide. This payment platform works in certain countries, especially they operate in the tier one nation. The payments gateway is used to scrutinise applicants. They already knew that the gateways aren't available In the countries that they do not want to accept. The Payment gateways that claimed that they are available globally have skeletal operations in the tier 3 countries.

Of all the popular payment gateways. The likes of PayPal, payoneer, skrill, perfect money etc, the one that is the best is payment via cryptocurrency. You will be able to receive payment in cryptocurrency anywhere in the world and it is super fast. It does not require the third party influence before it is authorised. Personally, I prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency, particularly through the litecoin or tether. I have also received couple of payment in my binance pay and it is super fast . The cryptocurrency is a decentralized platform and it allows you to control your payment channel. No one will need to authorise it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when people find it difficult to get paid having rendered service for people especially those that stay beyond the one's country. These days, there are different ways of getting payment for the service we rendered.

However, it may be difficult to choose the best among those platoforms. Individuals will have his own ways of choosing a particular platform to get paid. And each of this method of getting paid also come with a disadvantage or more. For instance, PayPal is deficiencied for not working fully in most African countries. Payoneer will exchange at s price lower than the market price, Skrill will only allow you to use Mastercard for funding, crypto may be affected by the bearish market.

But personally, I do prefer Binance pay. Though it works just like crypto sending but the only difference is that it is a little bit faster than the crypto and also you can be paid in any coin of the sender's choice unlike the crypto which will limit the sender to whatever coin address being given.

I have not used flutter wave and to be frank I don't know much about how it works. And I won't be too prejudice to judge them.