Best route of taking drugs ?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Drugs are usually substances which when introduced into the body tends to contribute to a proper functioning of the human physiological state , and this goes a long way in ensuring that you recover from whatever it is that is disturbing you at that time of taking them .

They are usually very specific in action and they go directly to the space in the body where their action is needed most so as to work towards the effective recovery of the individual upon whom they are administered .

A lot of people have very choices about what route of drug consumption is better for them .

The two most common ways of taking drugs are through the oral consumption, which is usually facilitated with water, or using a needle and syringe to inject this drug into the body .

I believe that those of us reading this right now have our different choices when it comes to consuming drugs for our health . This is why I want us to share which one is more preferable for us .

As for me I prefer drugs being administered to me via the injection route , because it is more better to me than taking drugs directly through my mouth as it is discomforting .

What do you think?