Best ways to earn a passive income online.

Immilash

There are countless of ways of to earn a passive income online. The best way I see to earn a cool Cash online is by blogging despite the fact you can't earn the moment you start but you can earn a tangible amount from it if you have good skills.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I prefer making passive money through affiliate marketing. What you need is just the right niche with the right audience. You can even be sleeping while people are using your link to buys the affiliated products. Apart from this, you can still make passive income if you are a YouTube uploaders. You only need to be uploading quality videos that can still be watched even after ten years.

E

eldavis

Though what one might consider as the best way to earn, might just be annoying for the next person. That aside though I believe one of the best ways to earn online is through investments on forex trading and of cause crypto currency. Working on forums is also another great way to earn online as well. We also have dropshipping or affiliate marketing.

Kingstone

I have considered blogging a few times but I do not have the resources to do so either do I have the skills fo create to one. I want to implore the help of a friend to help me create and design one but it won't be easy to build. What I consider the best now is trading and freelancing. These two are my main focus and I must be ready to do all it takes to make it big there

Fejizzzz

There are countless of ways of to earn a passive income online. The best way I see to earn a cool Cash online is by blogging despite the fact you can't earn the moment you start but you can earn a tangible amount from it if you have good skills.
I just finish learning java script. Where can i start searching for a job

Mika

VIP Contributor
I hear a lot of people say every now and then that blogging is the best way to earn passive income. Interestingly, most of these people who say blogging is the best passive income method have no experience with blogging and they don't know what it takes to make your blogging the best passive income source. I have been blogging for 20 months, and I know how hard it was for me to earn even a dollar from my blog. Money does not come easily on your blog. Blogging in fact is one of the hardest ways to make money online.

Victorial

For me, the best way to earn passive income is crypto trading and investment. When you try to make the right purchase, you will witness the steady growth of your coin. I do not think forex is considered a passive income unless you want to involve in copy trading which is very risky or employ the help of a bot to trade. Blogging can be difficult because you need to be consistent with what you do and write. Before you bet approved by Google, it can take awhile

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is not something you will venture into and expect to make money immediately because a level of knowledge is required and also patience is very much required.

One of the main reasons a lot of people venture into blogging and don't succeed is because they are not patient enough and they want to make money quickly. if you want to venture into blogging, there are some certain things you must know and understand very well because they are very important.

Firstly, if you want to venture into blogging you must know how to create good content depending on the niche in which you have picked. Another important thing you must know and understand very well is search engine optimisation. A lot of people do not know about this and they start a blog creating good content, but at the end of the day nobody will see their contents because they do not know how to do keyword research and search engine optimisation.

Another important thing you must know as a blogger is copywriting. With proper knowledge and understanding of copywriting, you will know how to put your articles in such a way that it will be irresistible for people to ignore.

PRINCE OKAFOR

I just finish learning java script. Where can i start searching for a job
You can sign up as a freelancer on websites where you'll be hired by various people online.
You can reach out to me on Whatsapp on +2348167278343 to discuss more on this and how you can start earning with your skill.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I mostly prefer doing CPA affiliate marketing than CPS affiliate marketing offers, even if CPS is more rewarding. In CPA, you don't need to complete any purchase of items, either digital or physical item. You just need to complete a certain action to count as a lead. The only demerit I found on CPA offers is that, the offers you're marketing centres in a particular geographical area, meaning, you can't advertise or market it to another country users, like Nigeria when it is specifically for Indians. That's the downside about it, finding users from a given country is quite hard to find especially when you aren't residing there, or no anything about the country.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, blogging is not included as a job, passive income because we have to constantly need to work hard to update content and make new posts, choose a good and interesting post title, so that many visitors will open our blog.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Blogging is actually for people that have interest but personally I do not really have interest in that now . There was a time I considered it to be an online business I will definitely engage into when I have a laptop but as times goes on I came to find out that is something I won't really have the time because blogging as I understand is an online business that involve a lot of posting and writing of articles . Even though I have some understanding of writing but I may not really have the interest to do this .

There are different other business I can conveniently engage into if I have the opportunity and one of such online business is learning a Freelancing skill. I am really passionate of becoming a freelancer that is why I will try as much as possible to have a skill that will always be on high demand and that can also help me be a freelancer as I promised myself to be.

If I do not have opportunity to be a freelancer I can consider trading , probably trading forex or any other volatile trading. Trading is really profitable to those that understand it .

Setho

VIP Contributor
I understand the fact that a lot of people want to be making money online and that is going to get you much more closer to becoming financially free in the future. Having passive means of income has proven to be one of the fastest ways to do that but it is by no way and easy means .

You can be able to make passive income if you can be able to start a reputable blog and then be able to monetize it as soon as possible. It is not going to be easy on the initial because you are definitely going to need to have post quality articles and optimised it very well for search. If you want to make myself income then it is good that you should create evergreen content . Evergreen content and contents that are going to be relevant for a very long time like how to start a career in cryptocurrency or how to cook a particular meal .

Rental properties has also prove to be one of the most brilliant ways in which you can be able to make money online . You can be able to rent out properties that you think you do not need or you can build residential houses and put it off for rent .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are always saying that blogging is really profitable . Well I don't really know much on the blogging stuff that you are talking about because I haven't taken time to search it since is not really something on my own interest .

I was just concentrating on researching on something I have interest to do .

The point is that I haven't seen anyone that is really into blogging who is really making money for us to get some information from the person to really know how profitable this blogging you are talking about is .

It's not really easy because you will be spending a lot of your time posting content and also engaging in different forms of advertisement so you can attract more people and also expose your website to the understanding of thousands of people , to help increase traffic .

If people can also concentrate that time in freelancing and engage in different form of advertisement , I believe that probably freelancing will even be much more profitable than this business .

I'm just saying because freelancing is what interest me and that is what I may likely engage into . It's all about us.

TK123

I would say there are different type of online passive earning. In my opinion, there are three categories of passive income. First one is investment. Investing in crypto or forex. It can earn you a great profit. But for this you need some capitals. The second one is through referral earning or affiliate marketing. It can also earn you a handsome amount of earning. The third and last one is effortless earning. It would take some time to make some earning at this section. There are some sort of this apps now. Like you can use Honeygain, Iproyal etc. It doesn't require any investment or hard work but you can make a small amount in this way.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Looking through other ways of making money online, I think Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to build a passive income stream online. To be successful in it, you need to have big audience, a website with high traffic and a social media account with a big number of followers that you can share your affiliate link to them.

It is also good to find out other ones that you can find comfortable to do it will help you do it better. Even vlogging is a good way of making passive income and you can also make money off it.