Best ways to juggle multiple jobs

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The economy has become alot difficult to handle but the good thing is that there's a way out especially if you have multiple bills too to pay. The best way to tackle such is to have multiple streams of income. So this simply means getting more than a job. You might just need to work multiple jobs to live comfortably. This might sound a bit difficult but it is doable.

So what are the best ways to juggle multiple jobs with ease

1.Start by getting jobs that are different: The first thing you would need to tackle here is boredom, doing the same kind of job throughout the day will be boring and might lead you to having difficulties working the jobs. So gets jobs that will need you doing different things to help put you in the mood for the jobs

2. Have a workable schedule: You need to have a schedule and work with it. Make sure you stick with it too. This will help you do the different jobs when you should

3. Be organized: You need to organize yourself and your time to be able to juggle your jobs effectively. This way you wouldn't feel the weight of the jobs. But then go for what you can really handled.

Let me ask you a question, why do you need to juggle multiple jobs, why not focus on something you are very good at and build your career in that niche. For instance, if you are a graphic designer, why not focus on graphic designing instead of trying other things like writing, for example. You can sure work in a related niche, for instance, if you are a writer, you can not only build your career in article writing but also in copywriting, scriptwriting, book writing, or blogging. However, does it make sense to work in the marketing and advertising field for a writer? Well, if you are a writer and if you have marketing skills, it might help you secure contracts and jobs, however, it does not make sense to build a career in writing and marketing at the same time. The best way to build your career is to choose a niche that you are best at and explore that niche. No matter what you choose, if you are good at it you will succeed. Working on multiple jobs, or let's say, trying to multi-task will not help you grow professionally We are programmed to do one task at a time.

The truth is that people don't get to have a job that will pay their bills so they need to pick up other jobs no matter how we want to deny it , it is the reality for some people. Like now you can't tell me you are only working on one site online especially if you are just posting on forums with the little pay we get per post. So the reasonable thing to do will be to work on different sites even if it wouldn't be on one particular tasks to avoid getting bored.

Taking myself as example I have other sites I work on. I also write articles and manage some social media sites. So you see if I get bored commenting which I do at some point anyway, I will move from there to maybe working on the social media site which might just entails me clicking on likes or sharing the post. So anyone can apply same when trying to juggle jobs offline. if one job doesn't pay enough to get you a standard life then the best bet will be to work multiple jobs provided you are paid when due then there's nothing wrong juggling them.