Best websites for graphic designers

Propa

There are lots of graphic designers globally and in most cases it looks as if the niche is saturated but in reality there are lots of opportunities for graphic designers and their services will continue to be required. One platform that seems to require the services of graphic designers is HYVE. HYVE is a decentralized freelance platform and there are so many clients looking for the services of graphic designers

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hive built their marketplace so high, it comprises of so many things which is all about positives. I am a member at Hive blog and other platforms that is running under Hive, like 'Ecency.com, steemit etc. Hive also has a game feature where users play and get NFT rewards which can be exchanged for monetary value. I am yet to explore around Hive freelance marketplace where lots of talents come together to advertise their profession, in order to win over targeted people and earn extra money for the services they'll be offering to those employers.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Most of people are using ready software online to do the photoshop for images so pratically you did not have to install anything on your PC, just learn how to use photoshop or gimp or gifsicle or imagemagick and that's all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know HYVE, I have checked the site. It is an Upwork-like freelance marketplace where you can not only work for someone to earn money but also hire someone for your project. The only thing that makes it different is you pay crypto to hire freelancers or earn crypto by working on someone's project. HYVE is powered by HYVE tokens. In order to be the best platform, the site must be offering a lot of earning opportunities to the freelancers or high-skilled freelancers to the contractors. However, I am not sure if relatively new platform like HYVE has enough work and enough freelancer. If you are a graphic designer and want to make money by working on graphic designing assignments, 99Design is the best platform. It is best because it has been in existence since 2008 (this shows the site's legitimacy), and it is specifically built for graphic designers (unlike Upwork or Fiverr where everyone can find every kind of work), therefore, you will find a lot of assignments to work on. Even Fiverr and Upwork can be better than HYVE because these are publicly traded companies, which means they are legit companies. Even People Per Work can be better because it is an old company