between paid to write and paid to click?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiserr

Incorrect Category Posting
Paid to write sites seems to offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.
Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites

D

Deleted member 28127

There is knowledge on paid to click websites because you can promote your affiliate link on paid to click website then visitor will signup. It is true that most of referral links on ptc sites are blogs or new PTC or even mining platforms but sometimes you may find a forex website as also you can find writing platform or even a paid to write forum so you can decide to join and after period when you compare earning you gave up from PTC sites as it is the way of many online crypto earners that changes their earning from PTC to writing.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I prefer PTP websites because they help me to sharpen my writing skills as I'm a writer already, I really enjoy learning and tapping knowledge from people that know more than me because it's an ideal way to growth another reason is, I feel a sense belonging, when I write on pay to post site I feel like I'm part of something positive.

And pay to click is just autonomous, no any critical thinking, you don't even know why you're clicking the link and the worst part is you're not even sure you'll get paid, and most pay to click websites are illegal because you're paid to bypass a marketing campaign that a company paid for.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I see Paid to Click very simple task some times than Paid To Post (ptp) .

But yet I still prefer Paid To Post (ptp) because I had learnt a lot of things their and at the same time its really help me to be thinking more faster than how I thought this days. And this also reshape my written skills than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.