Review Big Scam!!

iovudima

Just want to share my experience with mastercoin.top previously mastercoin.pro after putting/buy plan tarrif with them and the domain change, i cannot anymore received any withdrawal crypto with them. I tried to contact their online support but it is disable since april 17,2020. I tried to make another account with my wifes cellphone, able to make one and notice that the online chat with the new account is enable. I tried to to talk with their online support at first they are offering me plan tarrif, but when i told them that my other account doesnt anymore receiving withdrawal from them, they also turn off or disable the online chat of the new account. Clearly this site is SCAMMING people. After you invest they will disable your online chat for you not to connect to them and you will not anymore receive crypto from your withdrawal. Please relay this message to other that maybe a victim. Attached is my withdrwal details but no actual result from my wallet. ALERT SCAM SITE MASTERCOIN.TOP

God help you )

Kennysplash

Verified member
Beware of "MasterCoin" mining site
  1. Single page website (all links lands on the same page). Even a small company nowadays has at least 4–5 pages on their website.
  2. No ‘Contact Us’ page & No email id - Who and how will you contact them in case of issues? And I could not find the owner of the website nor could I trace any officials. Common, every company has an owner or MD or a CEO.
  3. Trust pilot score = 1.4 from 57 reviews. They don't even have their own 50 people to give them 5 stars. 1.4 is the least any company can get with only 57 reviews.
  4. Even if it is legit somehow in their part of the world, their program/plan is 200% scam in the eyes of EOW (Economic Offences Wing) of India.
Save yourself and stay away.

Carson20t

Investing in companies with a hope of return of investment in 24hrs, one week and a month or more are considered high yield income projects and 99 percent of them are fraud and scam so only invest what you can afford to loose.
But in the process if at all you want to invest, do the due diligence research on the project, and ask real people to give you good information about the site, you can also use hyip monitors to see some key information about the investment platform. Emphasis isbggst these projects are not really viable and are less like doing gambling.

bracknelson

Just want to share my experience with mastercoin.top previously mastercoin.pro after putting/buy plan tarrif with them and the domain change, i cannot anymore received any withdrawal crypto with them. I tried to contact their online support but it is disable since april 17,2020. I tried to make another account with my wifes cellphone, able to make one and notice that the online chat with the new account is enable. I tried to to talk with their online support at first they are offering me plan tarrif, but when i told them that my other account doesnt anymore receiving withdrawal from them, they also turn off or disable the online chat of the new account. Clearly this site is SCAMMING people. After you invest they will disable your online chat for you not to connect to them and you will not anymore receive crypto from your withdrawal. Please relay this message to other that maybe a victim. Attached is my withdrwal details but no actual result from my wallet. ALERT SCAM SITE MASTERCOIN.TOP

God help you )
Sorry to hear about this and thank you so much for this scam ALERT. I hope to conclude this matter soon.