Binance Binance Constant Errors

Victorial

Binance is one of the largest crypto exchange platforms and the best in the world. It is a home of hundreds of coins that a user might trade and exchange. It requires a simple step needed to register an account. However, to get a secured account that is valid to carry out more transactions like deposit and withdrawal, peer to peer trading, and many more, one needs to get verified. It requires personal documents to get documents. Once that is done, you can perform all your trading activities.

Sadly, Binance has a common problem that is sickening and disheartening. Sometimes you might need to copy your wallet address from any network for deposit or you want to trade, sell your coins and you get errors as these:

1. Sorry you have no permission to access this service: I am always wondering why the largest exchange will deny me access at any time. This is not network errors as other wallet open at the same time. Does it have any reason it denies me access at that time or they are busy maintaining their services?

2. Network anomaly: I may attribute this to network failure as the name implies but it is strange also.

Have you faced one or both errors before??

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem is the capacity of the server how does not have a large or unlimited database for simultaneous access of various persons at the same time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Ever since I got to know about binance and a lot of potentials that it has, I have never been in a situation whereby I face this kind of issues that you are currently mentioning because I believe that binance is trying their best to make sure that they maintain the top place as the world's largest and the most reliable exchange platform. If however you are in such a situation, I believe that contacting their customer care support is a very good way of getting their attention as this will help them to attend to you easily as they are very responsive to customers.

jvletona

I have not faced errors like this but in my experience, my most common issue is the time that some coins take to go from binance to other wallet or other exchanges but it seems that more related to the network performance and not to binance. ALso, I prefer to have my coins away from binance I don´t consider the most secure place to keep them.